A Teenie Tiny Boom

QB Indiana Wijay, Pasadena HS (Calif) has committed to UH. Not sure if WO or PWO but, eiither way, he’s coming.

Mom played VB here, dad ran track here.

6’5" and all arms and legs. He can spin it and very accurate.

35 Likes

Nice. IIRC you’ve spoken highly of him in the past.

A boom is a boom and he could turn out really good. I think I remember seeing his name passed by a year or so earlier; it is a unique name. After looking at his 247 list, I see we offered him in 2021.

Indiana Wijay, Pasadena, Quarterback (247sports.com)

Nice three star!

This seems like a boom at 6’5” . We’re getting talker qbs.

And taller ones too. :rofl: I know, I just can’t pass up floaters across the plate.

6 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Very surprised that a 6’5” three star passing QB that can hit the deep routes and throw on the run is having to walk on.

5 Likes

This is big boom

We now have plenty of qbs and 2 are big strong dual threats.

1 Like

Big Ben was recruited by exactly no one, ended up at Miami (OH) and the rest is history.

2 Likes

Man, I was hoping Wijay would commit to UH. He just made the QB room better.

We seem to rounding up some talented QBs.

1 Like

He transferred to Chaminade as a junior with the promise they would air it out. They lied and there was little film for coaches to see.

Pasadena for senior year and he was MVP for the conference.

9 Likes

I remember him saying that a couple of “big” had fun with his name, so due to that, he chose to go elsewhere…

I thought he should have gone to Indiana so his name was on his jersey all the time

I was replying to Section230

Didn’t you say a while back he was a star in the making and his sister was a volleyball star? Or am I thinking of someone else.

You think he comes in and starts in 2 years? I liked he was legacy

No idea how long it takes. He needs to add weight. Has some traits that Lil Bit had. Players gravitate towards him. I think Sock and Wijay may be the best walkons in Texas

Sister committed to A&M as a junior. Then the coach got fired. UH is trying to recruit her but College Station is holding tight for now. She’s a superstar.

5 Likes

Pasadena is just a few blocks away. Beautiful city! Welcome to UH.

1 Like

His video looks like a younger version of Donovan Smith. Crazy man!

3 Likes