AAC Hoops! 2022-23 season

Temple beats Nova for first time in 10 years!

9 Likes

USF giving Auburn a game but will likely run out of time. Down 7 with 30 secs left

UCF and Tulane are both looking good!

UCF beat Fla State. One almost have to feel sorry for Mills. What if he had stayed….

5 Likes

Idk. I kinda feel bad for him.

Cause we’re going this way :chart_with_upwards_trend:

And Florida St is going this way :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Hopefully he puts up stats so maybe he can transfer again. Florida St just doesn’t seem like a good fit. They develop forwards alot better than guards.

1 Like

No !

1 Like

Dunn and Battle are going to cause some problems this year. They are very good.

I like Tulane this year. The issue is they put together a SMU quality non conference schedule, maybe worse.

1 Like

I think the most obvious thing we learned from today’s slate of AAC games is that Alcorn State is back!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

They need a new coach asap

He seemed pretty good out the gate, but that was the covid year, right? Wacky schedule made their record better than they were.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1591565560860622855

The Wichita crowd has taken to their beds. Could get much worse.

1 Like

DeJulius, Adams Woods, Nolley, Davenport.

I think thats enough to be a tournament team this season.

Get some paint points and rebounding from their bigs.

They play Arizona on 11/21 :eyes:

the final score is deceiving … i watch all 3 of their games they do not look like a tourney team

uc went on a 10-0 run to end the game its was 6pt game with 4 minutes to play…eku is a projected bad team .cleveland st had an extremeyl close game too… cleveland st lost to a d2 team

their mian issue is no post defense what so ever… they are fulll court pressing this year…and their center is not a good rim protector… if you get past the initial press its easy post points

2 Likes

I gotcha. For a tournament resume. They play in the Maui Invitational and play Xavier. Avoid losses to the bottom of the AAC.

Do they have overwhelming talent to avoid road losses to Wichita St, SMU, UCF, Temple. Probably not.

Unfortunately thats whats needed to be a tourney team. Could be close for Cincy. Borderline NCAA team

https://twitter.com/SeanPaulCBB/status/1591848275958992896?s=20

SMU smh

Memphis losing to St Louis.

USF bottoming out in football and Mens hoop.