AAC vs LSU Jan 1

They’ll always play the “Fill in the blank P5 team wasn’t motivated to play the G5” as an excuse why they got their ass beat by a G5 school. LSU is lucky to be going to a NY6. I guess they looked at how they were jobbed by the refs against A&M. I hope UCF kicks their butt so we can hear the excuses.

1 Like

Should have taken 2 loss WV… But Texas will get killed by Georgia

I think this is the year we lose the NY6 game. Milton’s replacement QB, freshman Mack, looks to be a good one; but LSU isn’t Memphis and I don’t think Mack has a clue as to what LSU will be throwing at him.

1 Like

If they are the 4 best teams than yes they should play… no problem with that.

How do you think UCF would have fared against Georgia?

I feel better about UCF’s chances vs LSU in 2017 than I did vs Auburn in 2016 so there’s a chance. UCF could’ve hung with anyone in the 2nd half yesterday and Mack is way better then any healthy QB on our roster.

1 Like

I disagree…LSU will have problems with a dual threat kid like that. I didn’t realize that is what they had after Milton…

Or Maryland???:grin:

I will say this. Herman has a good QB. But Orlando can’t stop high powered offenses in the b12. It would be easy to say they aren’t his kids but they’re the best athletes he’s had as a DC. And the offenses he faces are basically in line with some in the AAC and MWC.

As long as Herman has a good QB he’s dangerous…but Georgia is better. 10 points better by my guess.

And how he can’t sprinkle fairy dust and get them into the playoffs.

Hopefully, that happens. Will never complain if UT gets embarrassed.

2 Likes

I think the Big 12 would have been left out if Texas beat Oklahoma on Saturday and it would have been Ohio State.

Well, now the LSU star CB won’t play in the bowl so UCF will get zero credit if they win.

LSU should have a 4 or 5 star taking his place so LSU should not have any excuse if they lose.

I think that’s true. If I believed in conspiracies, Id say the officials were under instructions to make sure it didn’t happen. The officiating in that game was almost as bad as that in the A&M-LSU game.

The only positive of that was UT fans crying about how the refs stuffed them. That in itself made the Big 12 CG worth watching. Personally I think UT could have beaten OU were it not for the officiating, making the loss all the sweeter.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Support_UGA/status/1069328471455879169
https://twitter.com/jared_gogets/status/1069799153671245824

There is an interesting website address that connects you to the University of Georgia web page. It is styled blankyour cousin dot com. Credit for it is being given to an Alabama fan. Not sure how they got away with it but it’s funny. Anybody seen it?

I tried it and it took me to the UGA website wow lmao

Someone responded that UCF should actually improve their ranking when they lose to a SEC school because that is how it works.

As much as I don’t like their over-the-top swagger, I will be definitely pulling for UCF. A friend (no P5 or G5 affiliation) was shocked when I said I thought UCF will beat LSU. He gives UCF no chance to win. The bias is real.

2 Likes

If Milton was healthy UCF would win.