Aggies looking good against Bama

Aggies up 17-7 with 33 seconds left in 1st. Let’s see how it goes, because the place is loud and excited.

1 Like

Why are the Aggies fans and corps so weird?

5 Likes

If Bama goes down then all hell will break loose in the polls.

2 Likes

hahahaha Bama wont lose book it!! The cultists will be 0-3

1 Like

Aggie QB looks good.

Yeah they can be over the top in some of their traditions, but if UH had half the the passion and dedication the Aggies do we would sell out every football game and basketball game. Heck we be expanding our stadium and we would already have bathroom and concessions built on the upper level of TDECU because many more alumni be donating money where UH doesn’t have to rely on Fertitta and the Moores for any major finances for athletic facilities and such.

7 Likes

Maybe it just me but I’ve never found anything they do attractive. Ugly campus, buildings, uniforms, and cheerleaders. And their chants are enough to creep out an Afghan Hound.

3 Likes

Tide QB not looking too sharp.

1 Like

I’ll take being a Coog over Cadets and their traditions.
This is why they got Jimbo. The same Jimbo we beat in the Peach Bowl

1 Like

Calzones just threw interception

Big city schools just don’t have looney fanbases like Aggies. And thats honestly better. Look at UCLA, USC, Georgia Tech, Miami. We only need to get to the level of those schools. Big 12 membership will certainly help sell season tickets.

1 Like

Let’s not forget who Bama’s offensive coordinator is - the Texan’s very own Bill O’brien - now any surprise that it seems BOB might be grinding that 19 game win steak to a hault and the touted QB looks way avg. w/ questionable play calling…

3 Likes

I never said anything about us being like A&M in their traditions, but you got to admit they have a dedication and love for their university that those outside of this forum my do not have for UH. I would just like Cougar alumni to have more of a passion and dedication to UH even at half the amount of A&M.

7 Likes

That win streak may come to an end. Alabama’s DEs and secondary are getting outplayed.

1 Like

Calzada is looking good right now, and the farmers just scored again.

1 Like

24-10

They aren’t weird. They are devoted to their university. We should be so lucky.

3 Likes

Calzones (spanish) = lady’s underpants/underwear/panties
:laughing:

Sorry i cant disassociate A&M fandom from their weird cult ways

1 Like

Many of you should have just gone to A&M if you are such a fan of mindless hivemind cult-like devotion. I always knew at a place college station, I just didn’t belong. UH is what UH is and it is great, glad that the it is the way is and getting better under our president.

1 Like