Aggies looking good against Bama

Aggies have put as much yards this half as they’ve had each of th last 2 games. Crazy!

My girlfriend took me to my first ever witness of midnight yell last week. The cadets are a little over the top, but hey when you can get half of the staidum to synchronize chants what has to be about 50,000 on the student section side based on basically signals, I’ll admit it is impressive.

4 Likes

Did.anyone else see the raven on the field?

Get a grip there guy. Just because one admires someone else’s admirable traits, it doesn’t mean they want to be that person. It’s like I can admire a woman’s beauty, doesn’t mean I want to dump my wife for her.

1 Like

Do the they still not allow freshmen to kiss at the games?

Agree. They aren’t weird.

2 Likes

When he was hired I thought that was a big mistake. Can he be the Trojan horse that brings down the Tide?

I don’t know. Was my first ever time going to an A&M game and never asked my girlfriend.

Yeah like said little over top but it manages to get 50,000+ to synchronize their chants. Womp Womp is the only thing I can think of for UH that even get remotely a decent amount of fans to chant together.

1 Like

Bamas defense will show up in the 2nd half you will see

Yes, looking for worms…

Alabama has only trailed by 13+ at the half TWICE during the Saban era.

Hell at least they have traditions , our tradition is making excuses about our fan base being to cool to have a tradition because of what others might think

6 Likes

Maybe so, but that was still a good 1st half.

My neighbor may have more friends than me and may have a house twice the size of mine. But when I see him mow the yard in a leopard-skin g-string I’m calling him a nutbird.

3 Likes

But is he an Aggie?

1 Like

Not just you

On a side note, I live I central Texas (Waco). There are a huge amount of A&M alumni and supporters. I prefer them all day long over the horns and the BU crowd.
All the ones I know are good people and good families but I’ll say I don’t think any of them were in the corp. my son nor any of his friends were.

If if you and your family was in need and you reached out to Ags, Horns & BU people , it would be the Aggies show up to in mass to lend a hand

6 Likes

You should have been at midnight yell 2017

From the inside looking out, we can’t explain the leopard skin… from the outside in, you can’t understand

1 Like