Aggy

All the resources in the world, top recruits, energized passionate fan base, money for top coaches and yet they still haven’t found a way to be “consistently” competitive in either the Big 12 or now the SEC.

Erase that throw away TD last week and they lose by a bigger margin to a top 4 opponent, in their place , than we did.

Today, they are getting blown out by Auburn.

1 Like

At least I won’t have to listen to the Ag clowns at work Monday…caught plenty grief for the Tulane game Friday…my turn $75M for that ? lol

2 Likes

My Ag t-shirt fan buddies are incensed.

Ags look absolutely awful…how sweet it is !

1 Like

To a true freshman at home nonetheless.

Their stadium will be half-empty with boycotters next home game.
Their administration screwed up by hiring Jimbo. Terrible hire. Can’t coach. Can’t recruit. Players unconditioned. No D. No O. Parking too expensive. Hot beer. Global warming…

3 Likes

Same old Aggies , just 75 million lighter in the pocket, they will never amount to anything with Alabama, LSU, Auburn etc in same conference. They should have stayed in Big 12 where it’s a little easier lmao

2 Likes

They didn’t win squat in the B12 either

2 Likes

They have top players and they suck!!!

The Aggies pulled out a very nice loss today. They tried to give it away early but screwed up and made it close. In the end they righted the ship, got their fans’ hopes up, and caved for a nice, heartbreaking loss.

Very proud of them.

Hopefully they can stay close in most of their big games this year and lose at the end, spreading their heartbreak and disappointment to Aggies worldwide.

2 Likes

It helps me feel better. Go OKST.

3 Likes

M’eh. They’re in the SEC. It. Don’t. Matter.