Alabama Transfer- Eyabi Anoma

I read that 5 star Alabama linebacker Eyabi Anoma was expected to transfer to Houston. Anyone heard anything about this?

2 Likes

Is he coming with Bomar? If we don’t get him with Bomar, and maybe Davell, is it even worth it?

1 Like

Our defense is going to have a ridiculous amount of talent in 2020. It’s getting insane.

2 Likes

Woah. This would be huge!

1 Like

Can we stick him at nose guard?

6 Likes

Didn’t this guy get dismissed for missing classes and practice?

You sure it was us? All signs say Maryland.

Pretty sure this was the original source…credit due whether right or wrong on the info…

https://twitter.com/gocoogs1/status/1157665795788496896?s=21

4 Likes

After reading that, it doesn’t sound like it’s a sure thing. Is it?

D’Onofrio is gone

5 Likes

article says he has 2 years of eligibility he has 3 …was just freshman last year

Hmmm…#3 player in his class…edge pass rusher…about 6-5 250 lbs…played as a freshman last year…would sit out this year…then play in 2020, at which time he would be eligible for the nfl draft…yeah, we could use a fast 6-5 250 lb edge rusher…even if he would be just a one-and-done guy…

4 Likes

2nd Chance U. I’m ok with it. 15 transfers on defense is astonishing to me. The transfer portal will pay massive dividends for those on the forward edge, and Holgi appears to be leading the pack.

4 Likes

Think so…got suspended this summer. Don’t think he wanted to stay at Alabama anymore as he had tried to transfer out in February, but was talked into staying.

4 Likes

So, if a player is dismissed from one school, does he still have to sit a year?

3 Likes

Yes. I think it’s almost impossible for them to get a waiver either once they’re dismissed.

Ensures that players don’t act out in order to get released and play right away.

3 Likes

He is from Maryland. I will be surprised (happily) if he comes here.

2 Likes

Sounds good to the ears! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He just did a follow up:
https://twitter.com/gocoogs1/status/1157792197997187072

7 Likes

I am excited!!

3 Likes