Alabama vs Ohio State

The team with no holes (Alabama) vs the team peaking at the right time (Ohio St)

It might come down to a field goal, but I’m picking Bama.

3 Likes

Imagine if Bama had Waddle healthy :astonished::flushed:

The scary thing about Bama 's offense is that it’s been dominant every game and the defense has clean it’s issues and they’ve grown. Much improved unit.

how exciting Ohio State vs Alabama.

2 Likes

Trevor Lawarence has not looked that good against LSU last CFP or against Ohio State tonight.

2 Likes

Yawn…did not watch either game.

I do not care

3 Likes

Good matchup but I think Alabama takes it.

3 Likes

Bama just toyed with ND, who fought as hard as they could but felt Bama backed it down once had game in hand, OSU really looked good, Fields was outstanding. Think Bama/OSU might be better game than many project. My Aggie buds sweet tears were flowing with the “ATM should have been there instead of ND/OSU” OSU would have embarrassed them…might have been close with ND

1 Like

Didn’t watch the semi’s; not gonna watch the final.

1 Like

Yeah A&M lacks one position, QB. Mond has improved no doubt but he’s been mistake prone throughout his career!

I think so, too. Question will be if Fields can match Jones point for point!

Ohio St seems like they’ve found a running back, tho!

So based on that assumption. If they had a QB with more ability than Mond they would have beat UA this year. Alabama across the board is more skilled than A&M. They get the best of the best at every position. In the past they’ve struggled w kicking game. Even their Kicker is very good this year.

1 Like

Mond did have the occasional “what was that?” turnover and definitely struggled when the pass rush could get in his face, However, that rarely occurred because the Aggies offensive line was one of the top 3 or 4 in college football. That being said, I’d argue that A&M’s wide receiver corps and, to some degree, secondary were the bigger issues. I predict in 2021 Aggie fans will miss Mond more than they realized they would.

2 Likes

and aggy big win against Florida seems hollow now seeing how OU crushed them…

but hey…Sully still around…lol

I was totally wrong about Ohio State. I thought Alabama and Clemson were way better than anyone, but the Buckeyes just hammered the Tigers. I stand corrected. It’s hard to see anybody beating Alabama, though. Ohio State will have to play even better than they did in the semi.

I am so looking forward to this matchup that we never see.

I’m surely looking forward to seeing the game. It should be really exciting.

1 Like

That running back makes a difference (Sermon)