Andre being Andre right now

Don’t think he is being told stuff to say. He is strangely butt hurt whenever Houston succeeds. Not sure why he is such a hater. He discredited Case too. Carl Lewis is a much better advocate of our university.

15 Likes

Agree. There seems to be some underlying thing with Andre that has to over-compensate by being critical or questioning things UH does.

6 Likes

I think ESPN has an agenda and he gets paid by them?

1 Like

ESPN’s overall behavior has not been consistent with a desire to relegate the Big 12 to G6 status.

I remember what it’s like when ESPN wants a conference dead or believes it should be. It isn’t what we’ve seen.

4 Likes

I went on a UT board and 1 UT guy mentioned we’d be the 4th best league and he’s right. We’re gonna be ok.

3 Likes

Andre always tries to hard to put us down. He can go cover the loser Texans. Would rather listen to Jin Nantz any day of week. He always pulls for his alma mater.

9 Likes

Andre always throws shade on our shine.

Anyone remember if he said anything stupid about UH while accepting the Heisman?

Lol, re Ann Richards comment

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1436427902225027072?s=21&fbclid=IwAR3iDundfSUUcWOctNcz5riVWVciFkxnGaYQgGkJ1VfKNrJqq8QY-0TCSy0

14 Likes

My favorite all-time alum.

5 Likes

Just more negative BS from Ware, and he is always wrong…

6 Likes

Now that’s the right response from a prominent alum (Nantz). Listening to 790 today was so frustrating with all of the haters. The one who actually stuck up for UH was an LSU alum, Chris Gordy. I had to turn it off after a while.

1 Like

This is dumb. This move can put us in a good spot if and when Pac decides to expand.

3 Likes

Somebody not named OU or UT needs to win this conference quickly and make some noise in the CFP. I don’t agree with Andre using his position to piss on the Big XII parade today but I am concerned about the possibility he mentions. Obviously, I will be rooting for anyone but UT and OU to win the Big XII. But please don’t let it be Baylor…

1 Like

I don’t listen to Houston sports radio. It’s ear murder.

5 Likes

Or the B1G decides to raid the PAC and we take 4 from the PAC…or…

The SEC raids the ACC and we take 4 from the ACC…

Exactly. The additional $20M+ in revenue doesn’t hurt, either.

Who can blame Andre. I mean, its not like he has seen an actual football game in ten years.

After all, he does work for the Texans. :wink:

6 Likes

I think Carl Lewis shouid sing the National Anthem at our first BIG12 Home gm. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: I keed I keed. I like Carl n how is always repping UH.

6 Likes

I think Iowa State is the best shot. They have a rock star coach and a great roster. Only issue is its not a big brand. So competitively big 12 will no doubt be better than pac and on par with acc - clemson. Problem is espn drives so much of this. They will prop up a lesser conference if it means more cash. We must hope that doesnt happen, for the next 5 years or so, to give us time to get where we need to be for the next round of expansion/consolidation. We barely made the cut this time.

1 Like