Any word on a mid week game?

Again…Memphis PR !!

again, we entertained it because it made sense… the shift was in part becuase memphis themselves had another covid break…
they took Wichita’s SOS away from them, and made the conference prioritized getting it back…
it was q1 game, that should have been a win win for memphis and wichita

you cant say you are geting screwed from your own covid breaks,… and if you want to say you cant blame them for covid…that fine they should have used that same philosophy to play @ucf

Actually, I haven’t because you gotta be a subscriber! Lol

Really Wich st should be the fanbase up in arms. They lost all of there opportunities down the stretch.

1 Like

off topic, point …

cincy schedules Vanderbilt for thursday, ending any chance of us having a midweek game

Wichita: Q1 2-2, Q2 2-2, Q3 5-0, Q4 2-0

Memphis: Q1 0-2, Q2 4-3, Q3 5-1, Q4 2-0

Even still Wichita has the better resume, imo. There’s literally no reason for Memphis to have turned the Wichita game down. Beggars can’t be choosers.

3 Likes

Yes…I too have seen that !

Penny

UH at Memphis should happen Thursday

Screw Memphis. UH doesn’t have to go out of it’s way to accommodate them so that they can in the tourney. Their fans can continue to whine.

1 Like

If I was Aresco I would have the bottom feeders from the reg season play each other and have us-Memphis-WSU play each other as much as possible the next week. Even if that means us and WSU play a 3rd time neutral site great let’s go. Let’s let the conference reg season be decided on the floor instead of this backdoor win % bish bish. Smu would be in this too if they weren’t coming off a covid pause.

I mean seriously what does WSU vs Tulane and Temple do for anyone right now? Nothing. It’s been a weird year if Aresco manipulated the schedule the AAC could get 3 teams in the dance.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Shocks_Nation/status/1367238849819275265

2 Likes

Who the hell do they (Memphis) think they are??? The University of Texas?

They are 100% focused on us

WSU and Memphis can still make it to the tourney by winning the AAC get together. That said, with us apparently not winning the so called conference title, I would love to go up there and wipe all of
em out…At this point it does not bother me if we are the only conference team dancing…

3 Likes

True but I dont wanna catch their cooties. We should have had a deep run last season with Nate. I dont want another cancelation!