Anyone still bummed out?

Its Monday but i still am…really was a privilege to watch these group of guys play.

10 Likes

Very much.

3 Likes

More so than the loss, I’m bummed that that was the last time I get to watch that group of guys play as a team.

15 Likes

No, I’m over it emotionally. Still thinking though about one more rebound, one more basket, one more stop on defense and it’s a different story. Turning the page.

4 Likes

Hopefully ill get there by the end of the week! Lol

1 Like

How true "one more…: would have made. We were so competitive this year that “one more…” could have been the difference between 33-4 and 36-1, perhaps Elite 8. However, I don’t think “one more…” would have helped us in the AAC Tournament finals against UC. They pretty much beat our butt.

4 Likes

Trying to he happy for my wife who got her NP degree from Tech and my niece who is a current student. Not working so far. Need to be a better person

4 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

Over it.

1 Like

Nice to end the season in the Top 25 2 years in a row. Progress.

4 Likes

I’ll get over it when it’s official that Kelvin will be back. Michigan was a gut-punch but got over it with the anticipation for this season

7 Likes

That’s about how I feel. Just want the Sampsons back. When that happens, hopefully, I’ll be more excited about the future.

9 Likes

You married her, that makes you the better person.

1 Like

I’m still a little bummed but NC State still hurts more 36 years later!

8 Likes

Still a bit bummed, but Michigan hurt much worse.

4 Likes

I was a kid and still remember my dad throwing a shoe at the TV when Jimmy V ran on the court in disbelief.

1 Like

As having been born after PSJ and only a Coog Fan since '09, Michigan still reigns as The Heartbreaker for me. This one just feels like part of the process leading to bigger and better things. The fortitude that these losses build are invaluable. This will motivate Armoni, Fab, Deeky, Nate, Ced and Co. like Michigan fueled G, Corey and Breon. We’re climbing that mountain!

3 Likes

We can still catch Corey Davis one more time at the Final Four 3pt shooting contest. I think he has a real good chance with his quick trigger. Didn’t know they did this kind of stuff!

https://twitter.com/coreydavisjr_/status/1112797665190993920?s=21

Update: This one too with Galen.

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1112795799585472518?s=21

2 Likes

My wife graduated from there too. Trying to be supportive since she comes to a LOT of Cougar games with me, but the loss on Friday is still fresh and I’m sad we didn’t make to Minneapolis too.

2 Likes

I was only 4 years old in 1984, so I don’t remember the glory days other than what my dad told me. So, for me, last year’s loss to Michigan hurt way more than this year because of how it happened. While this year’s loss hurt, this is the most fun I’ve had watching UH basketball ever and I am super excited for what next year will bring.

4 Likes