AP #17 ranking to end the year

Any guess where we end up? I’ll say 12th.

1 Like

I’ll say 14/15

11 Likes

A lot of games left to play before I can make a good guess. We were 20…12 seems a bit high

2 Likes

I’m guessing #15 in both polls.

3 Likes

Better than texas and a&m

24 Likes

What will voters do with the teams whose bowl games were canceled? That will determine if we are 15-17 or 13-15.

I’d assume the same thing they do when a ranked team is on a bye week or sitting idle. Give credit to the team that played and won.

I don’t see much opportunity to move up with the results that are in and the games remaining. I have us looking at #18 right now with a hard ceiling of #16. Might be able to sneak up another spot or two if someone way above us gets blown out in their game.

1 Like

Best case scenario will be #15 but my guess is #16. Starting next year though, I think we’ll start top 15 in both basketball and football. 2022 could be a banner year and our next step to being one of the elite athletic departments.

1 Like

I’m w/ Twinmom somewhere btw 14-16.

2 Likes

We need you to guess NOW!! :smiley:. You won’t get a 1 day susp if you’re wrong. :joy:

1 Like

I would never bet against Twinmom and so glad both Derek and his mother will be with us another year.

10 Likes

+1.

Edit: Derek’s parents told him, don’t come hm yet. We can’t afford your eating habits.

3 Likes

Top 20 is in the bag though. That’s crazy good! Teams don’t just turnaround like this. G5s certainly don’t and get to keep their coach. Really great season.

6 Likes

That is legit the truth!!!

6 Likes

Hehe. :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Not bc you’re on here but I always followed Derek closely since he was a Soph , when he came into the games. Not your typical built DE like Payton Turner, Logan Hall but sometimes it’s abt effort vs talent. Been one of my favs whether you visited here or not. Next year should be Great!

1 Like

Never…ever discuss Twinmom.

Discussing Derek.

Thank you!! He was a MLB in high school and was recruited as a LB. lots to learn and take in when he was moved over to DE. Your compliments are very kind

7 Likes

That’s the exciting part. UH being ranked preseason for 2022

7 Likes