Are We On The Precipice?

We didn’t run out of there as the Taliban moved in.

We got out AND THEN the Taliban moved in.

3 Likes

Don’t forget we were also stupidly honoring the “Yes, Taliban daddies, whatever you want.” document signed in Doha by the Art of the Deal(for the other guy) administration. A document so one sided it made the Treaty of Marseille look like the Geneva Convention

3 Likes

When are we are a nation going to learn we can’t turn every country into an America.we have spent enough of our blood and treasure on useless wars. Time to take care and spend that money here on own people. People in other nations have a right to self determination. Just like our forefathers did by the “Declaration of Independence”

1 Like

Sounds like Communism to me Pinko. So sayeth the dummies, their tv heads, and their reps the later two are smart enough to exploit the dummies.

Sure didn’t look that way. We ran so fast we left everything behind. It’s what a full blown route looks like. Not a strategic withdrawal.

We withdrew, and then the Taliban moved in. It’s that simple.

Even with only 2,000 troops on ground, the Taliban weren’t willing to make their move.

But when we cut and run, they did…and those Afghan forces we left behind folded up, much to my surprise, like a cheap Jack in the Box taco.

Whether we should have withdrawn or not is debatable.

One thing’s for sure though. It’s stupid that the previous administration negotiated with a group of totalitarian extremists (the Taliban) to the exclusion of Afghanistan’s elected government. Any negotiation on our withdrawal should have included the Afghan government, and any agreement to that effect been approved bilaterally with the same. The Taliban certainly were NOT a legitimate, recognized government, so to be negotiating with them to the exclusion of Afghanistan’s internationally recognized government is an abomination.

The second mistake we made is that the current administration decided to both embrace the dope deal made by the previous administration (there was no reason that they had to…the Taliban, as I said, weren’t a recognized government, the next admin. simply CHOSE to embrace said idiocy, and stupidly, for whatever reason), and even worse, seemingly, “double down” on it.

To Hell with both administrations, and their supporters.

And people wonder why I often vote 3rd party.

It’s because it’s the only “correct” way to think, given what I detailed above.

4 Likes

If voting 3rd party then you might as well not vote. Politicians are swayed by voting blocks/groups if you place yourself in a party with no chance to win then the folks that make the laws (the guys from the two main parties) won’t care about your opinion. You have effectively made their lives easier. I would suggest joining one of the others and making your voice heard.

1 Like

My voice isn’t heard by either, for the reasons I detailed above.

It’s better for me, therefore, to vote for a party that actually listens to my voice and advocates policies that reflect my voice, as opposed to two that don’t.

Eh?

1 Like

Laughable…Talk about putting lipstick on a pig…please…everyone all over the world watched in aw as your man botched the exit and literally begged the Taliban to have mercy on Americans as he pulled military before getting our citizens out of there…and then left Billions of dollars in weapons equipment and aircraft for the Taliban and China to inspect…Not to mention all the unnecessary American death…the leadership in the military starting with your guy is just horrendous

1 Like

Who is “my man?”

As I said, I voted 3rd party.

Everyone in the world watched as the previous administration stupidly negotiated with a totalitarian extremist group to the exclusion of a recognized, elected government…and then watched as the next (and current) administration stupidly DOUBLED DOWN on that dope deal.

Once we were gone…the extremists moved in…and the rest, sadly, is history.

Again…WHO is “my man?”

Please be candid in your response!

Ok. So let’s say the 3rd party gets really big not huge but big. One or both of the other parties will come in and start to adopt the ideas of the lager voting block/blocks. Eroding 3rd party support and knocking it back down again.

The political system is set up for two parties. The money is set up for two parties. The logistics is set up for two parties. These two parties control the drawing and redrawing of voting districts. 3 rd party has zero chance of becoming a major player. If you really want your beliefs to be heard join one of the big boys and grow your voting block enough that it influences candidates in that party.
Anyway, you do you but the easier way would be to try to change one of the major players from within.

Then the political system obviously isn’t “set up” for success.

It allows mutual idiocy from both of those two parties.

3 Likes

Exactly…voting 3rd party is like waiting an hour in line for napkins…just stupid

Because you’re not a dancing monkey for Mango Mussolini you must be a communist Biden lover.

Never mind Orange daddy whom they cheered when he bent over and spread em for the Talibanana. Appeasement at it’s finest.

3 Likes

I thought that I had properly criticized BOTH of those morons sufficiently to ensure that no person with an IQ above 75 would much such a mistake…but apparently, that was not the case.

I haven’t voted for a “major party” candidate for President in a general election in 25 years.

1 Like

That’s because the previous leaders knew who was really in charge over there…the same group that had Biden scampering out of there with his tail between his legs…you say your 3rd party but your here defending the undefendable…your man…and trashing Trumps exit plan…come on just admit it…

I think the “morons statement” should tell you all you need to know.

1 Like

Again, WHO THE HELL IS “MY” MAN???

Certainly not Biden.

Certainly not Trump.

I didn’t vote for, nor did I ever support, EITHER man.

They’re both morons…in some cases for the same reasons, in other cases for other reasons.

Neither listens to my voice…nor do they or their parties advocate policies that align with my own ideas/ideology.

Not sure what the confusion is.

For that matter, I didn’t defend either man. I criticized Trump for negotiating with what was…for all intents and purposes…an Islamist terror group…that’s MORONIC behavior.

And then I criticized Biden for not repudiating said dope deal, and, even worse DOUBLING DOWN on it. By doubling down on moronic behavior, he became a moron in his own right, took ownership of said lunacy, and as such, takes the blame for its results.

That’s what led us to where we are today.

I’m glad that there isn’t any sort of requirement that we vote for just one of two parties…otherwise…I’d end up voting for a moron.

The rest of you can feel free to do so if you wish, but count me out.

1 Like

Well you’ll have to just own that particular mistake I’m afraid. If you’re not on your knees slurping you’re not on their team. Though that was the point that you aren’t on either team, it’s just a very with us or against us mentality.

1 Like

The conversation usually starts to go down hill when you call someone a moron.

Anyway, good luck in the New Year.