Are we really P5 worthy?

Prime time game on ESPN-

Fans don’t care to show up

Our students don’t care enough to show up (and we have a huge enrollment of 50,000 students btw)

Coaches don’t care to coach

Players just going through the motion

Deion will have better job offers but and im dead serious…We need Herman back going into the Big12. He is the ONLY coach that understands what it takes to be successful as the head coach of the University of Houston. It’s so much more than coaching

4 Likes

Give it a rest goodness, enjoy the game

4 Likes

P5 won’t even be a term

Get off of Herman’s Richard before you get pregnant.

4 Likes

The team already is giving it “a rest”.

I watch Thursday and Friday night ESPN games all the time. Those stadiums are full of energy…students can’t wait till kickoff…especially when it’s a class day.

We are NOT that type of school.

3 Likes

There is a village idiot quality to this statement that is hard to get your mind around.

5 Likes

Glad you volunteered yourself.

Even your retorts have a lost quality to them. Sad.

2 Likes

Yes.

I guess you are OK getting EMBARASSED on national television…I’m not

1 Like

And ONLY Herman can fix it !
We done.

7 Likes

Yes…or someone like him that really “sells” the program…

Did you forget Oklahoma, Florida State and Louisville and the energy in those games?

You must be a new fan, my guy

Student section looks great.

16 Likes

And we probably never will be. we’ve shown time and time that we only fill when we win, it is what it is unfortunately

2 Likes

We may need another coach but we definitely don’t need Herman. Rehires rarely work out.

7 Likes

Just dissolve the program and tell Big XII to take Memphis /s

1 Like

Briles all the way.

2 Likes

Let’s not be ridiculous

Judging from what I’ve seen from this team, I don’t think UH could win C-USA today.

2 Likes

Of course we are. We will probably run the Big 12 after Oklahoma and Texas leave. Guessing we play Okie Lite for the championship within 3 years.

1 Like