Are you Q? Are you stupid?

I can’t even with these brain dead morons. These people walk amongst us. I would bet, some even post on this board.

3 Likes

If you play the record of the Cougar Fight Song backwards, it says UT is the Devil.

6 Likes

No doubt their are Q believers here. They post among us.

Where one post they all post.

Am i doing Q right?

4 Likes

You didn’t mention Hillary, deep state, or pedophilia, so not yet.

Keep practicing!

3 Likes

I see your post and raise you a pizzagate.

I only eat my pizza from pizzagate approved vendors. There MUST be pedo stuff going on in the basement for me to enjoy my pie.

A dude actually put on combat gear to break up a poor mom and pop pizza place in NYC, because of these idiots. And yes, they are idiots. If you follow Q, you’re an idiot.

Yes, I’m talking to you, Q boy. (not CgrBkr)

2 Likes

I asked multiple people their thoughts on Q. Only one responded with a halfhearted some of their stuff is crazy kinda response.

2 Likes

I can tell you it’s crazy and all incorporates various conspiracies and hate from throughout history such as the various anti-semetic stuff Kanye was spewing. Plus it can even get into aliens, financial reset and all sorts of crap.

2 Likes

Yet some 20% of the country believes in its conspiracies.

Why did the Beatles have an A in the name? Was if for Anonymous? John Lennon and JFKjr must be Q.

Lol

I don’t find it surprising some on the board give a half hearted denial. They know who they are.

Paul has been dead for 40 years! The current guy, with the same voice, musicality, and general demeanor is an imposter!

Idiots.

Yes, I’m talking to you Q-fans, on this very board. You’re right to feel the redness in your face that comes from shame.

1 Like

They’re not intelligent enough for shame

4 Likes

LowIQanon

1 Like

https://twitter.com/leilaclaire/status/1600483548833587201?s=20&t=f4oRKrREvUJiC7g8sBHV_w

People devoting their time, effort and lives to be idiots. Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Somewhat related, primarily the stupid part, some of the MAGA crowd that occasionally post in this forum are trying to defend Chris Beard’s actions. Even brought up Jesse Smollette and Duke lacrosse. Straight from Fox “News”.

1 Like

Is Musk serious or trolling? smh

https://twitter.com/_MAArgentino/status/1602475848891785216

1 Like

Next they take down Sylvester Stallone…

I mean, look at how he tucks his sweatshirt into his sweatpants. If that doesn’t scream pure evil, I don’t know what does…

2 Likes

The media sure burns a lot of calories over this ‘larp’. It makes me wonder why that is the case.

Because Q-Anon inspired a lot of lunacy, and not an insignificant amount of violence. And is responsible for much of the whole “groomer” narrative the Right is in love with. Now Musk is teasing some symbols and language. Swell.

3 Likes