Armed man at Jan6th convicted

Found this leaked report from the bunker…

1 Like

No heard the news report

They aren’t rumors anymore?

1 Like

Secret Service Statement on Pennsylvania Avenue Demonstrations

Published By

U.S. Secret Service Media Relations

Published Date

2020-05-31

Body

Washington, D.C. – On Saturday, May 30, and into early Sunday, May 31, 2020, U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division Officers made one arrest during the demonstrations near 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Some demonstrators repeatedly attempted to knock over security barriers, and vandalized six Secret Service vehicles. Between Friday night and Sunday morning, more than 60 Secret Service Uniformed Division Officers and Special Agents sustained multiple injuries from projectiles such as bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items. Secret Service personnel were also directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched, and exposed to bodily fluids. A total of 11 injured employees were transported to a local hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.

I don’t doubt that it happened. I just think it’s funny you believe reports that say what you agree with but others are “rumors.” Surely you see where I’m going with this.

3 Likes

Lol that was from the secret service website. I guess they lied.

Um, reread what I just said.

If I find an NPR or CNN article would that convince you?

1 Like

Either your reading comprehension is terrible or you’re trolling. Maybe both.

1 Like

Deflecting, I provided proof of similar violence.

1 Like

Lol, that’s some serious projecting saying that I’m deflecting. You just don’t want to admit to your inconsistencies in this thread.

I said. “I don’t doubt that it happened” multiple posts ago. Clear as day. Surely you see what I was doing.

Your right, I read it wrong. My appologies.

1 Like

Had he been convicted in the court of some of our local judges, he could be out next week – assuming the DA would actually prosecute.

2 Likes

As a lifelong republican I will never understand the Trump/Maga thing. Why people view Trump as the martyred savior of America is quite frankly beyond me. When you pull back just one layer of the onion with Trump, what do you see?

It is practically Orwellian. No matter how many times he lies or says something awful, the more his followers treat it as if it should be writen down in a scripture.

I have only one other historical equivalent and that one scares me.

5 Likes

It fascinates me as well. To try to understand it, and I fully don’t, I think you have to look at it from a psychological perspective, group dynamics, racism, educational, and economic levels. It is like a religion without a religion. There is no one answer. There is something in our DNA almost that
makes us vulnerable to these “leaders”.

2 Likes

I know everyone gets insulted when you bring up Adolph and the boys, but Germany was the most highly educated country on the planet when the boys took over. Their technological levels surpassed the Britts and ours at that time. From an educational standpoint and a technological standpoint they were the top of the heap. Yet with all of their education and all of their culture, they fell under the worst leader and worst liar the world had ever seen.

I just get the sense we are watching a replay. In the minds of the Trump followers, I don’t think they view themselves as bad people. I think they view themselves as the saviors of a rotten corrupt system. They are the ones that are going to save America from the corruption. Germany did the same thing and turned everything over to the worst gangsters and worst liars in history.

7 Likes

‘When Fascism Comes to America, It Will Be Wrapped in the Flag, Carrying a Cross and holding the bible upside-down for a photo op’
-Sinclair Lewis as he turns over in his grave

4 Likes

Education may not inoculate from the vulnerability; maybe at certain level it makes some
more vulnerable.