Armoni Brooks

Tonight 18-6-6

3 Likes

And a +10 rating. That’s good when on the losing team.

Moni says it was goaltending lol

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/KPRC2Ari/status/1470207392746987523?t=gtk8ViCvfD25q6K7_6ul2Q&s=19

4 Likes

I saw this. It was a real good interview. Talked about how Brooks felt after not being drafted, what happened when he found out the Rockets wanted a two way, his shooting a 1000 shots a day, and had comments from his parents.

2 Likes

I think Brooks is my favorite pro right now
 Hard Work Pays Off!!!

He went and forced me to buy a new jersey
 :grin:

5 Likes

Not a great game last night, but he still started and played 22 minutes.

2 Likes

Apparently he lives in my buddies neighborhood out in Leander.

He just signed a contract to play in Italy.

People are saying that he often mentions that he would still be in the nba if he would have stayed another year at Houston.

Living in a great neighborhood with a beautiful family. Still winning.

11 Likes

Im curious why people or Armoni says that?

Because he got a great opportunity with the Rockets

Isnt NBA development better than college?

Like Quentin stayed another year & went 1st round. If Armoni comes back for another yr, hes not a 1st rounder
 not the athlete Grimes was

His NBA path would’ve been easier? Im just curious

1 Like

NBA development lol, sure. If you are not a lottery pick it really doesn’t seem like they care too much. Besides the fact every player has said our workouts are way tougher than the NBAs

4 Likes

Exactly.

He must think that he would have at least been drafted.

1 Like

Cant be a shot maker if you’re not a shot taker. Armoni took his shot and made it to the league. He should be proud of his accomplishments.

2 Likes

His season would have been cut short by Covid if he’d stayed another year, and he wouldn’t have the tournament to boost his draft stock. In hindsight, leaving for the NBA was probably the right decision.

7 Likes

Man
 I lived in Sicily for 2 years in the Navy and it was AWESOME!!!

Playing :basketball: in Italy for a living
 Now, that’s living the dream!

6 Likes

Lot of places like that
I get the NBA is the top of the mountain but getting paid to play in pieces like Sicily, France, New Zealand, etc. Is not a bad consolation prize

7 Likes