Attention people who own gray seats behind benches

Why don’t you come to games? The seats behind the benches are empty more often than not. Why can’t you come to the games? Please let us know so we can find fans to fill those seats. It’s embarrassing to see those seats unused over and over.

12 Likes

Agreed… I sit in those seats…it ain’t cheap either…too bad they built the arena for the cameras on the wrong side.

7 Likes

It shouldn’t matter where the cameras are pointed. Fill up those seats. Are UH fans bored? We have won 35 in a row at home, ranked in the Top 10 and coming off a Final Four. Think about that. We would have killed for that 10 years ago and now we have empty seats behind the bench.

2 Likes

We have asked this countless times. Every team has the big cigars that buy expensive seats and don’t use them, but why can’t the cameras be moved?

5 Likes

Student turn out was better than I expected.

4 Likes

These are the club seats. Great seats for viewing, I have had four since the open. However I do think if they upgraded the club (food options in particular) and made it a more premium experience you would get more folks who sit in those seats to come to the game.

The folks who buy premium seats want the full premium experience and while the on court product is awesome, most of the premium buyers also want the quality food options and amenities.

I think they should seriously upgrade the food and amenities and if need be raise the club seat prices and have the food included in the seat price (like most clubs, including the TDECU club).

10 Likes

Chill we got the money in the bank! I thought the turnout was good considering who we were playing

7 Likes

Students are back on campus as of yesterday so attendance should keep going up as the season progresses.

I like the way you guys that can not make the game let people know and give away your tickets to fill the seats……very cool.

Too bad the people that own the seats mentioned earlier do not do the same.

8 Likes

Even if those gray seats get filled, the cameras are on the wrong side. Good grief, you build a floor section for students like other big time programs that we see on TV. And, then, the cameras don’t show the UH students. smh

13 Likes

How much is the garage parking pass for season ticket holders?

Funny…I don’t have basketball tickets so I watch every game on TV. I only pay attention to what is going on in the game. I don’t focus on the background so I don’t even notice seats filled or empty.

9 Likes

Served foods in the club section like football games and more will show up. Of course, tickets price will go up but I think both (fans and school) side will benefit from it.

2 Likes

Tuesday night against a bad opponent. I thought crowd was okay all things considered.

6 Likes

i don’t ever remember seeing an empty seat during phi slamma jamma days….how final 4s do we need to be in before peopl start filling the seats they already paid for.

3 Likes

They come with mine. I’m an All-American Club member.

4 Likes

Can you not live your life for 2 hours to support our great basketball team/program without being treated as if you are royalty?

There needs to be some expectancy of putting more butts in those seats when you buy in in order to fulfill your support for the team/program. I mean are those ticket buyers waiting for the Duke or North Carolina game?

And if those ticket buyers can’t or won’t come to games lest we play Duke or cater to them in Bacchanalia style then have a program for the tickets to be distributed to and used by others. Schools? Or is it too difficult for these people to make a move of any sort while they’re feasting on artichoke hearts and filet mignon?

Glad these whiny tsips in disguise didn’t have to suffer the indignity of Delmar Fieldhouse.

Get a beer or a sparkling water and a hot dog like a real human being. Get in your seat, enjoy the game and support the team/program. I’ll come by periodically to comfort your brow with a moist towelette should this be too much for you.

3 Likes

Not sure what year of PSJ, but there was only 1 sell out that year and it was the last game of the season with Rice as the opponent.

Rice wasn’t the issue.

It sold out because the day before, UH had been voted number 1 in the AP poll.

Houston fans are a demanding lot :sunglasses:!

2 Likes

I’m just grateful we have fans who want to pay all that money for those fancy seats. It for sure helps our program. :pray:

13 Likes

You cannot compare butts in the seats for the events today with 40 years ago. Like the commercial says, there are always tickets available There will always be blocks of seats from multiple scalping agencies. Not sure there is anything we can do to prevent it other than raising prices.

I asked this on another thread. How many season tickets were sold for basketball this year?