Basketball ticket renewal

Welcome to the club

1 Like

We will be at all home games Good Lord willing. Don’t care if the creek rises

2 Likes

Welcome, Tim. Maybe you can get a deal providing food at the concessions stand
. We need help in that department.

2 Likes

I hope you know if we lose I’m blaming you.

2 Likes

What kind of NIL deal did you get?

4 Likes

Timmy Chan’s gives me 8 egg rolls a week AND I get what’s left in the “Take a penny, leave a penny” dish at the end of the week.

1 Like

Heck, I’m 75 and it’s hard enough driving from Katy, 668 miles RT would be prohibitive. Besides the wear and tear on the body for such a drive, the gas would cost about $140. That would be $2100 for 15 home games.

I do fight the traffic on weekdays, but being retired, I can get an early jump. Still it’s no fun, but the games are worth it.

5 Likes

Well Mike I make the trip in a Miata so the gas is not quite as prohibitive. Often that’s offset by having to get a hotel room however. The 668 mile round trip in my roller skate is hard on these old bones. Sometimes I am asked how I get into such a small car. The answer is I don’t get in it, I put it on.
I have made the trip in one day when tipoff is around 1 PM but it takes 3 days to recover. LOL
A few years back I would drive back after a night game in both bball and football but that ship has now sailed.
Edit
I don’t make 15 home games only about half of them. I either sell or give away my tickets for the games I miss.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1529915525186330625?s=20&t=d8Kaw_0UAjNb_L_AoRoOcw

2 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Sure hope we go through a vetting process like tcu and we can easily release another 500+ seats that have been purchased and gone unused

2 Likes