Baylor Animosity

I hate Baylor. A win against them and the Big 12-2 would be that much sweeter!

8 Likes

I hate NC State.

6 Likes

They don’t The Baylor Medical School is not associated with the Waco University.

11 Likes

Bill yeoman used to say that Baylor and LSU were the dirtiest teams out there so take that for what it’s worth

7 Likes

Please let me clarify my earlier post. I still want to beat the living s#%^ out every one of them any time we play them in any sport!

Grant Teaff after an arse kicking from Ware and company: ‘They beat us ‘til we cried. Then they beat us cause we were crying.

This sums up how I want to beat them all.

8 Likes

Baylor has made The U look like choir boys at times.

2 Likes

This is how I feel anytime we have a chance to play an old SWC school.

1 Like

I am honestly curious why the hate for UT? Baylor is literally evil. And you people don’t hate them? Covering up rape and murder is ok???

4 Likes

Why doesn’t the national media ever remember the murder and cover-up at BU under the Dave Bliss regime? If something atrocious like that happened at, Lord please forbid, the University of Houston, the national media would hammer the Coogs non-stop.

4 Likes

Maybe you should hate the BU alum that was governor then for that. I can’t blame a school for looking out for itself.

We agreed not to mention any names at the beginning of this thread.

1 Like

Fixed it, no name; does it make it any different?

Yes. Because we don’t want this to turn to something that is banned on this board.

This thread shouldn’t be about anger.

Baylor is the enemy but we don’t want anger to cloud our judgment.

BU should have been given the death penalty for their transgressions, first in hoops then in football. But the NCAA is gutless.

7 Likes

We aren’t going to like it but Baylor will be a heavy favorite in our game. Anyone want to guess the line? My guess is it will be in double digits.
Coogs love it when we are big underdogs.

1 Like

He despised Teaff and his bag people

1 Like

Southern Baptist organization

Last odds I saw a couple of days ago was 2

Brad, we don’t know how much UT has covered up; they are well protected.

2 Likes