Baylor

Is really good. 18 point beat down of Michigan State.

2 Likes

They look really good.

Yes they do

Or the big 10 is overrated as they are every year !

5 Likes

Except for Wisconsin - they have to be good. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Baylor is very good and well coached. I think the Bears can play with Gonzaga and more than hold their own

Their freshman, Kendall Brown, I like him alot. #14 recruit in Class of 2021

I hope not. We just lost to a B1G school.

1 Like

Michigan State has beaten everyone but Kansas and Baylor. Those Big 12 schools beat the Spartans by a combined 30 points.

Big 12 hoops is gonna be strong.

4 Likes

It will once again be the strongest league in the country IMO

2 Likes

With the changing of the guard going on in the ACC, the Big 12 should be the best hoops league for years to come.

1 Like

They play like us but with better offense and floor spacing lol. They are so physical on the boards and on defense. I remember last year they absolutely killed us on the boards. But they have a lot of skill and a better offense which gets them go that next level, we will have that type of offensive soon tho

Dayton , losers to powerhouses Libscomb, Austin Peay and UMass Lowell just took down #4 Kansas….

So to all the people that freaked out over a loss to Wisconsin…. :thinking: gain a bit of perspective maybe….

5 Likes

I didn’t see anyone freak out after losing to Wisconsin they are a really good team. I think everyone pretty much agreed that it’s not a bad loss

2 Likes

“ Sampson losing the game”

“ team not prepared “

And there were others…… 99% of the posters on Coogfans are reasonable thought processing folks…. But that leaves a handful of total waste of DNA :dna: types.

1 Like

The Wisc loss will actually look pretty good as the season goes on.

5 Likes

That Dayton finish was nuts. They had a shot blocked, offensive rebound, drive, ugly shot that hit the rim hard, and it somehow bounced up and in.

2 Likes

Baylor is my most disliked team. Will oppose them against everyone everywhere. So I am not liking the beating Michigan state took. We will see where we all land as the season progresses. I believe CKS promoting Shead as the starter is key. We need a true PG and Shead is one. We need Mark to progress and become comfortable in his role which will be another critical progress. And we also want to see the progress and comfort of Taze and Carlton.

2 Likes

Baylor Hoops is Killer. Literally.

4 Likes

My most disliked teams are usually the 1 and done schools: Kentucky, Duke.

Who grab all the attention. But fail to make the Final Four.

2 Likes