Best road trip in the new Big 12?

You’re looking for great atmosphere, culture and restaurants/night life in the hell hole Big 12 locations LOL. Yep, the Fort Worth stockyards are the envy of the league. But you gotta go with the babe machine factory of Florida, but really let’s not dismiss the overall quality of beautiful sexy Houston women, UH related or not. But this should give some pause for expansion considering San Diego, UNLV and Colorado State. Of course, who is wanting to embrace West Virginia when there’s always Honolulu?

WVU is reputed to be one of the best tailgating experiences in the nation and the natural beauty and the opportunities for nature based tourism is astounding. I promise you will have a good time there. :wink: PS, the ‘Wrong Turn’ movies are fictional, and ‘Deliverance’ was in Georgia, not West Virginia.

3 Likes

BYU is famous for having large numbers of gorgeous women (they seemingly often have contenders in top beauty pageants), and one Mormon told me that a huge percentage of them are majoring in “Family Studies.”

3 Likes

I went to Utah for the first time in August. It is one of the most beautiful states I have been in. Brice canyon. The arches. Etc. I am looking forward to our new road trips.

4 Likes

Went to Bryce Canyon- Utah little over 9 yrs ago-- Beautiful area for hiking. After coming back from trip within a week or 2 we got new Golden Retriever puppy to replace one that had passed few mos earlier. We named him Bryce . Shows you how much the area stuck with us. Bryce now 9.5 yrs old still w us. Sorry to go off subject little.

4 Likes

True.

Also true.

I’ve always been a sucker for Zion’s. Utah is chocked full of outdoor activities for year-round enjoyment.

4 Likes

My trip to Stillwater was enjoyable as well. The people were nice and friendly. Good food!

1 Like

Definitely a beautiful area of the country that I had never seen. Nice story about ‘Bryce’. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I’ll take three. You can do that, right? Mormons and all.

1 Like

:joy: No, you’re excommunicated if you practice polygamy. Been that way since the early 1900s. Sorry to disappoint.

Uhhh from a famous expert I understood that it was describe as something else

Yep Cary we did Zions, Narrows , Bryce…beautiful area.

1 Like
  1. both Kansas schools. Son lives there so our Grandkids are there
  2. BYU. Wife and I both want to see the area.
  3. UCF. brother in law lives in Tampa, can visit him and drive over for the game
  4. WVU. Driven through on the way to Maryland. Is pretty
  5. BU, TCU, TT, OSU are all drivable. TT and OSU are drive up, go to game, rest, come home
  6. Iowa St. Corn fields and the rapids on the Cedar River.
  7. Cincinnati. At least it’s not Toledo

Hollywood has the Walk Of Fame. Morgantown has the Bus Stop of Fame.

Only one star we could find on the Morgantown sidewalk…Don Knotts.

WV is pretty in the fall but New England is better. More colors.

Morgantown, I can’t recommend. I guess you can stay in Pittsburgh which is a fun city and drive in for a game. Getting out and back is a hassle

1 Like

My last trip to Utah. I started to do this. Chickened out.

2 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the dark horse place to visit is Provo, Utah.

The regional road trips will be all about the football game. Lol

1 Like

The road trip we’re pretty much guaranteed to win in. So currently that would be Lawrence.

3 Likes

They actually let humans walk across this??!!

1 Like

Looks like multiple people would die from this each year. I’d rather skydive.

1 Like