Best Team to Never To Win a Championship

one was an extremely raw talent who was the MOP of the NCAA Tournament on a losing team, check his numbers

In the case of Maryland, they would have been one of the best teams not invited to the NCAA Tournament. Agree, the talent was extraordinary.

I was born in the 90s so I was ushered into basketball by the Rockets’ championships and Michael Jordan.

Well…I think it’s fair to say Drake’s curse struck again. In this regard you were correct.

1 Like

Drake, Ted Cruz, Matress Mac trifecta of curses was something nobody can overcome.

3 Likes

1985 Villanova over Georgetown with Patrick Ewing

At least Mac helps the program with NIL money. But from a betting perspective he does ruin the futures line on any Houston sports team.

You could argue that the 2005 UNC team that beat that Illinois team was a better team. It also had several NBA lottery picks on it.

The 2021 Baylor team that beat Gonzaga was really, really good. That Gonzaga team was great, but I think it was a bit overrated.

I think the 2015 Kentucky team is a good comparison.

Michigan Fab Five - Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Juwann Howard, Jimmy King and Ray Jackson They changed the face of college basketball. But they were never champions!