Biden COVER UP

Get this everyone. It is now being reported that the biden highly classified documents were discovered on:
NOVEMBER 1st
This is before the MID TERMS.
The doj covered this up in fear that it would affect the mid terms.

Question to all of the trump haters.
WHERE WAS/IS THE fbi?

It is CRYSTAL CLEAR that we have a two tier justice system. Anyone denying this I call you a FRAUD. Let that sink in SUCKERS.

Justice for thee but not for me.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What’s that antifa member and racist at that?

You are like a child…pretending to be a grown up…it is rather comical…keep going…your rather entertaining at times.

4 Likes

You are a self proclaimed antifa member. You are an embarrassment to U of H. Does your momie know that you set up African American businesses on fire?

1 Like

Lol…keep it going…LOL

You do know I am a minority and a person of color…but go on…lol

4 Likes

Lol…keep going…LOL…you are fired up…LOL…the color of my skin is why the KKK exists. I wouldn’t be welcome…LOL

Dave Chappell already did this bit,…LOL don’t steal his material. LOL

2 Likes

You talk a big game. Are you going to renounce your antifa membership?
WELL?

Come on guys. Just stop this BS. It’s really weird and uncalled for.

Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Some people can’t help themselves due a chemical imbalance in the brain or maybe they are just a troll.

I suggest not replying if you can’t use the ignore feature,

Case in point: this thread

2 Likes

I am all for it. Tell that to them. Insulting people ad nauseum is not a right. At some it comes back to them.

Oh ye of small mind. I can’t renounce something I am not a member of.

But you want me to renounce being anti fascist…that is what antifa means and swear allegiance to being a fascist, you support fascist, amirite?

2 Likes

I’m antifa

6 Likes

All the men and women who fought against Hitler were the original Antifa. Respect.

4 Likes

Have you gotten your mental imbalance treated Johnny? You might want to get some physical therapy for those chicken wings too.

I’m just praise Almighty God I’m not like you.

4 Likes

What does God think about you supporting abortion and genital mutilation?

What does god think of your anti-semitism towards his chosen people? I don’t know, and neither do you, you sanctimonious bully.

4 Likes

Where were you on 1/6? Not there?

Coward with chicken wings.

I don’t support either one, never had either one, never paid for either one, never performed either one but why/how is that any of anyone else’s business or at all relevant whatsoever.

Putting oneself between anyone else and God is almost as bad as wanting government (not community, not church, not family, not conscience, not God, government) to control reproduction.

No one, trust me NO ONE is surprised you don’t get it. You remind us quite frequently.

I often get on @rtcoog, @CgrBkr @FormerShasta and others for replying to complete ignorant bullshît but I can’t let this one go.

One more thing, a soul is a hell of a thing to waste.

No, one last thing, hiding behind anonymity is how a coward attacks people.