Big 12 / SEC / B10 Expansion Thread (Part 2)

Bryce Young moved to Fansville…

and Jacob Toppin was chillin with Lily

1 Like

Phoenix would become the third most populous area in our Big 12. It is an attractive destination and, of course places like Sedona are less than 2 hours away.

If you want a real getaway come to Tucson and after the game take a 4 hour drive to Rocky Point, Mexico. Beautiful white sand beaches, restaurants, sea cruises, etc.

It seems by adding Phoenix/Tucson and Boulder to go with Salt Lake City we would have great road trips, completely different from Waco, Lubbock, et al.

2 Likes

Colorado and Arizona and call it a day…

7 Likes

“Leave after that for 2024-25, and the exit fee doubles to $34 million.
We can’t pay the (extra) amount,”

Kurtz & Marchand on how real is CO leaving soon talk.

Josh hired on with 365 Sports.
Talking B12 5 days a week.

https://twitter.com/JoshNeighbors_/status/1661847946193715201

1 Like

Is the B12 in a better position than the Pac?

Lololol

Has a pro 1st baseman got a better chance with a Telemundo weather girl than Pearland?

6 Likes

The 2 hours drive to Sedona is always my favorite when I go to Phoenix. Rent a Jeep Wrangler and you will not regret that drive.

4 Likes

Driving into Sedona is one of the great drives in all of America.

Spectacular. Unique. The vistas stay with you. Has great Restaurants and shops.

Jeep Tours around the area are beyond amazing.

3 Likes

We did the Jeep tours our first time there. Amazing. Not made for anyone with a bad back though. LOL

And if you’re lucky, you get to see mountain bikers riding the White Line trails on the mountain. Talk about daredevil!!

I am glad to see we are preparing to enjoy the sights and sounds that will be offered by some of our new soon to be members…Arizona is quite beautiful .

1 Like

By the by 25 miles from Tucson is Summerhaven on Mt. Lemmon.

Sits at 8,300 feet. Aspen leaves in the Fall. Outdoor mountain dining. Hiking trails, trout fishing, camping, etc.

Fantastic getaway. Lodging in Summerhaven. In Winter has a 1 chair Ski Lift.

The drive up is really beautiful.

2 Likes

Tried the drive from Flagstaff to Sedona last March and the road was closed due to ice. GC is spectacular.

Coogs, if you ever get to Northern Arizona, the drive on 89A from Flagstaff to Sedona is very special. Unfortunately tristate was not able to enjoy.

2 Likes

I wish I could add to the celebration of Arizona. Having lived there I can’t.

We‘ve got family there so I’m not opposed. Good for golf and hiking. Great if you’re old.

The drive from Flagstaff to Sedona is spectacular.

Has a fantastic pull off which gives you a view of the chasms created by Oak Creek. Great picture taking.

Native Americans sell Jewelry and other Art there. Pretty good stuff. Reasonably priced.

1 Like

Keep going on that road through Sedona and the old mining town Jerome down to Prescott and that’s a road I’ve been down a bunch of times. My dad’s side lived in Prescott.

1 Like

There’s also this cougar near Apache Junction. Only shows up twice a year though.

18 Likes

I’ll take that as a good omen, means Red Cougar will dominate the new B12 .

1 Like

Hello friends… SMU Buddy is laughing at all this talk of CU possibly jumping back to Big 12 and the demise of PAC 12. He has a well placed Big Pony source that it is all in place for PAC 12 to get a sweet deal and for SDSU/SMU to be added by end of June.

Coo story, bro.

1 Like