Big 12 Trying to Woo Gophers Away from Big Ten - MinnesotaSportsFan.com

Yormark at it…

1 Like

That’s kind of left field news… strange

5 Likes

Strange thing about it, it’s a highly respected sports reporter for the local newspaper,who broke this.

Wut. Why would the Big12 be wasting time on Minnesota?

12 Likes

Lordy, Lordy, why stop there. Go ahead and get Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin. We wouldn’t need Michigan State because we would already own the state with Meechigan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I know the big 12 wouldn’t be a landing spot for the bigger brands from the big but Minnesota zZzZz. I rather have Nebraska come back.

13 Likes

It isnt strange, its a bald faced lie…I am gonna say right now that is a completely made up, goofed on skunkweed nonsense…Wait, is it April Fools day? CMON! Original BIG 10 member in far north is considering a move to southwest heartland where its a hundred degrees in shade in summer time…oh yeah, summer lasts 5 months down here! But hey, welcome…at least you wont have to lose to Ohio State any more…

3 Likes

I think this is Yormark sticking his nose up under the tent or some University President feeling out another he may have a relationship with, and that entity whomever they are pushed on to the press or the B1G commish office, and they pushed it on to the press for folks who need a little humor in this realignment carousel. As the cops say nothing to see here folks. Move on.

1 Like

Now that’s the new lie of the week. There is no way any Big12 official would try to lure a B1G school to take a big pay cut. Who started this rumor?

1 Like

Bring back Nebraska.

2 Likes

Why would Minnesota want to make 40 to 50 million fewer dollars every year?

3 Likes

I havent taken a math class for awhile…is the following still true…100 million dollars > 50 to 60 million dollars?

2 Likes

Check your geography. Iowa? Ohio?

To have a chance at championships?

1 Like

So the chance to win the Big 12 conference championship is worth sacrificing 50+ million dollars annually as well as leaving behind all of their natural rivals? Wow lol

2 Likes

Yeah, winning is very important. Money comes in 2nd

1 Like

I’m just going to hope there isn’t any truth to this.

1 Like

Quality troll work

2 Likes

Minnesota-Iowa-Wisconsin all have historic rivalries.

They can schedule OOC