Big boom

but but but but “dana cant recruit, recruiting isn’t going well, recruiting is dead”

8 Likes

I’m sure Dana wants all the fire power he can get next year. If the dude can earn a starting position, I’m sure he will want to start especially next year.

1 Like

Great news as some have alluded to this wonderful young man obviously has confidence in the future of the program. We as fans should as well. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Likely a RS unless he is that special.
He can still develop and learn then play 4 games later in the season

2 Likes

This new DT commit is also a state wrestling champion.

Obviously a TREMENDOUS all-around athlete and tough competitor!

10 Likes

Wow, the transfer Mustapha is immediately eligible.

2 Likes

Yeah. We should have the best pair of TEs in the conference next year.

5 Likes

we will be back next year, LETS GOOOOOO

1 Like

Oh no! We’re not going to do the “Texas is Back” thing at UH.

4 Likes

Please note the DE at Shadow Creek just decommitted from LSU

13 Likes

It’s not just liking to be courted, it’s a practical thing to do. When CMA was let go, Chidozie took a step back to make sure he would fit with the new regime. You can say that a kid committs to a school all you want, but they really commit to a staff. It is prudent to check out the new staff and make sure you will be comfortable with it. From his committment film, he said, “Mom, you got your wish, it’s Houston.” The hand that rocks the cradle rule the world is not just an old adage. Being able to have one’s parents come to the games is a real selling point.

8 Likes

With all the schools that have offered Alec Bryant, he must be really good. Besides UH, he is offered by LSU, Oklahoma, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Arkansas, Nebraska, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kansas State, Miami, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, SMU, TCU, Tulsa, Texas Tech, Utah State, Vanderbilt, and Virginia Tech. That’s a pretty impressive list.

Sounds like he would be a real boost to the recruiting class.

Edit: I saw elsewhere that he is not being recruited by UH.

3 Likes

Hopefully all those UH guys on the SC staff will point him in the right direction

3 Likes

Good news is really nice to read right now.

1 Like

The two DTs in this class are gonna be really fun to watch. Future for the DL looks really bright.

1 Like

I’m still wondering why? I get we need depth but you typically only play one at a time. I’m afraid we’ll lose Trahan.

A TE is not going to leave because of another one coming in to play. I expect Trahan to start but it is not a big deal of they can rotate and give us more options and sets we can use.

2 Likes

Competition makes for a better team

1 Like

Two tight ends. I formation. Power football. We haven’t seen that here since…well never.

3 Likes

Pre-veer probably.