Big10 overrated

I told you all. No B1G is making it past the Sweet 16.

3 Likes

OVER-RATED! :clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap:
OVER-RATED!

The weird thing is the schools that had no business being in the tournament are doing well (minus Michigan State).

Rutgers, Maryland, and Wisconsin all won. Purdue, Ohio State, and Illinois were bounced.

1 Like

Beat two ACC schools and a Big East school. UNC, Clemson, and UCONN. Not much to hang your hat on there.

2 Likes

Wisconsin not looking great right now and as we all know Rutgers is going down tonight

Baylor is just flat out good. This is the first team I have seen that scares me …

3 Likes

You need to look at Wisconsin through the prism of the Big Ten Media Bias Metric.

Take what the media thinks and drop them 8-12 places in the ranking. And that’s how good they are.

They might be in the 30-35 range.

Yes, Baylor and Gonzaga have been on another level all year.

Luckily, for the BIG, they got to play garbage UCONN…

UCONN got in because they’re in the “solid” Big East.

2 Likes

The B1G has been a great regular season league for years. Before officiating become more nationalized, the B1G would struggle in the tournament because B1G officials let more physical play go than was allowed in the NCAA tournament. Hence, few national titles. Four in the last 40 years.

More recently, you look at UW-BU. UW just looks a half step slower and less athletic than Baylor does. UW plays very disciplined, but to a fault. Too often, rather than shooting, they’re looking to make another pass.

The team to really look out for in future seasons is Michigan. Juwan Howard knows what it takes to excel and will recruit that type of player. They may not win the B1G conference title, but they will make noise in the tournament.

1 Like

Maybe the NCAA should expand the Dance so ALL the teams in the Big 10 can lose on the same weekend?

5 Likes

Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust!

The Big Ten has as many wins over ranked teams OOC as the American. They got 9 teams in. We got 2.

What’s even funnier is one of their wins was over #25 Virginia Tech who will NOT be ranked in the new poll so we will have double the wins.

They’ll make millions by defrauding us all.

4 Likes

They have to be on pace for biggest collective flop ever!

The sad part is that, if the big ten flops All the talking heads have to do is change the narrative to “ all the big ten teams beat each other up during the season and so come tournament time they were worn out. You know , because it’s like playing Baylor and Gonzaga 20 straight times just before the tournament.”

1 Like

They’re down 6 with three to play. Hoping for seven tonight. That’s pretty close.

Right now they have 2 seed Iowa, 1 seed Michigan, 10 seed Maryland, and 10 seed Rutgers still in. I hope none make it to the Sweet 16.

1 Like

I think Iowa still has the potential for a deep run but I think Michigan is in trouble if they dont give the Livers kid back. Could see Maryland upsetting Bama but the Tide should roll. As for Rutgers well, I guess will find out in few minutes.

Looks like we are, to. No shot making & no o rebounding. Add to it horrific free throw shooting.

Mark Adams dropping bombs! Love this guy!

https://twitter.com/EnthusiAdams/status/1373812058341400579?s=20

2 Likes