BOOM! Freshman All American Adari Haulcy Commits!🔥

He is quite developed physically for a true freshman. Could be an Ed Reed type safety where he can be all over the field.

If we get him we will have one of the best receiver rooms in the conference!

5-11 220 lbs. (per NM roster) and a second team All American.

This guy is a day 1 starter here.

4 Likes

Our licensed brand name are “The 77’s.”

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

A baller. And those aren’t HS highlights.

1 Like

Safety or potential LB at 5’11 220lbs if you slap on 5 or 10 more pounds you got the size of all our LB’s on our roster ( Mutin is 6’0 230 )

He is probably a free safety that can play all over the field. A much needed addition…

1 Like

Nice Road Warrior reference!!

1 Like

We need help in the secondary!

Any chance he transitions to LB for us? He’s already 220. Could easily put on 10 more and be 5’11” 230 and use his speed to run sideline to sideline. Don’t know much about him? He looks quick in videos but maybe the BIG12 speed is too much for him and the transition to LB may be an easy move? Thoughts?

I mean he’s an all American safety :man_shrugging:t5: if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

7 Likes

Freshman All-American. Meaning an all freshman team. Same as what McCaskill was last year. Not THE All-American team.

I’m aware. But we are talking about the whole country not just a conference. If he’s a top 2 freshman at his position in the NATION why would you want to change his position??

2 Likes

I’m sure hin and Belk have already discussed where he will play on the feild. Belk has been know to move guys around

1 Like

I thought it was a mistake to move Bell to the outside he was better inside. but I guess he just didn’t believe in the other outside guys we had. We don’t have much depth at safety at all, we are solid at LB so my prediction is the all American safety stays at safety which is a much needed position

5 Likes

Yeah last time i checked we need to held in the secondary… hope he can help there.

True, the safeties are losing a lot this year so he should step right in