Boom Joseph ManJack Commits

15 Likes

Boom!

1 Like

What kind of numbers (if any) did he have at USC?

He’s a 6’3” receiver.

@Gdashman

Good find. #GoCoogs

1 Like

6 catches for 67 yards…didn’t play much…he’s a freshman and they were loaded and going to become more loaded with new coach. video on him looks pretty good

6 Likes

With the frosh, the returning guys, and the portal guys, this WR group should tear it up.

Had some nice offers.

7 Likes

One of biggest positives I see in all these late recruits, transfer portals incoming, is that they’re from the Hou area. That’s what is needed to sustain over the long haul n do well in the looming BIG12 switch. Small steps will lead to big steps in Signing n keeping Houston H.S. players to want to stay home.

18 Likes

Dell, Carter, Singleton, Manjack, and Golden is a nice top 5.

Still would like 1 more instant impact guy in the receiver room for next season.

2 Likes

Joprior, wasn’t there another one who got hurt b4 season began or maybe had to sit out a year.

It’s good to have a larger than average receiver to make up for the loss of Herslow.

He could be next year’s Herslow.

1 Like

Only big time prospect I can think of that got hurt pre-season last year is Mark Wilson. He’s a safety.

Carter got hurt mid season.

Yea, I know of Carter. Let me look deeper

I guess we don’t hold grudges

7 Likes

C.J. Guidry is who I was thinking of. Came ftom Shadow Creek H.S. . Not sure if he just RS or got hurt. I know he was a speedster n pretty sure he went to State for T&F as a Senior.

3 Likes

Yeah. I think he was just a redshirt.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. CoachV knows Joseph ManJack I believe pretty well. A year ago I thought this would have been a great recruit. I still do. Let’s forget the past and go forward. He has got IMO great potential. His speed alone combined with his size is a tremendous combo. Heart and team spirit always win.
P-S:
Check his arm and his blocking abilities. He is a true athlete/Swiss knife.

6 Likes

Ok thks. Another body that hopefully can help some being he’s already been in the system.

Lol. You can’t hold grudges in recruiting.

We needed a Herslow replacement.

1 Like

New WR transfer!

16 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com