Boom! Kordelius Jefferson Commits! 4 ⭐️ Combo Guard

He’s not a big scorer…… but don’t need him to be either…. A little over 9 ppg in high school.

Really ?! Shocking (Him being a 4 star). I expect that number to balloon much higher.

similar to terrance arcenueax, has the capability to be great in those areas but kind took a back seat to others

i cant speak to percentages, but in the half court his main type of trying to score in from 3
https://twitter.com/DEliteBBall/status/1466262288571191302

takes real pride in defense,

1 Like

I’d be happy with a Galen clone.

I get the effort, hustle, and defense fit. I just want us to continue to get guys who have all that and a little more skill. If he’s a lower skill guy I can want him to be taller than 6’7.

I get that but the price of a big that does all that is through the roof thanks to NIL.

Would love to know Tugler’s wingspan since it looks pretty crazy. I feel better about Tugler than Dawes. Dawes is too soft right now.

2 Likes

It’s just speculation. I’m sure whoever Coach brings in he will be a high level skilled player. Ain’t no going back. He spoils us too much.

1 Like

Good point. I like Zayden Highs game a lot. We have Francis who’s only 6’8 but he’s insane athlete and crazy long arms so maybe Tugler can be a player like Francis. That’s why I really hope powell stays patient because his skill and size can develop into something really nice for us

1 Like

I heard Arkansas recruiting people talk about Zayden High, so unfortunately the big fish will be coming for him

"big fish" lol

1 Like

But he’s gotta go somewhere before the transfer to Arkansas, right?

10 Likes

The Blue Bloods :wink:.

UNC, Arkansas. Teams that were pretty good before 2014.

" We’ll go 1-on-1 with the newest member of the UH family tonight on FOX 26 News at Nine."
https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1526329093284823041

14 Likes

I love players that don’t have any flaws in their game. Jefferson is one of those guys. If he can do a couple things elite, he’s going to be a really good player.

1 Like

There are three others I found that are listed with us in the top 5, anyone know what’s the deal with those? Ron Holland, Jacolb Cole, and Malik Presley

Marcus Smart 2.0

The staff stopped recruiting Cole and Presley awhile ago and it seems like with Holland they decided to pull back recently.

He’s a highly regarded recruit that CKS thinks fits our needs and will fit in our culture. There is nothing else I need to know about this kid before I see him on the floor at the Fertitta Center.*

*Unless they move a game to TDECU to handle the large demand for tickets. :wink:

4 Likes

How recently? He put us in his top 8 only a week ago

i think its more based on holland saying we dont contact him as much, but he still really liked houston… this was before his top 8… we are still recruiting him but it looks like we arent going all out on him like other schools…
it could be for tons of reasons, maybe us noticing he is leaning somewhere and dont want to put too much effort into something unlikely, or whatever other reason… but we are still recruiting tho, just not as hard