BOOM LUCAS COLEY

lucas coley highlights

3 Likes

He first needs to commit to himself. I dont think we need him actually. Hopefully CDH will find someone better now that we have more depth and less urgency.
Based on his history and tweets I think we can do better.

Looks perfect for CDH’s system!

9 Likes

I am really impressed by his arm and touch. I actually think he was “low rated” for what I have seen of him so far. Time always tell.

1 Like

Kendall Briles recruited both of our QB’s.

12 Likes

Pretty nice pick up! I was pretty bummed when he chose Ark. out of HS but glad he chose us this time around and coming in more polished and ready to go once his time comes up in 2023!

Definitely a dual threat QB with excellent size!

Great day to be a Coog no doubt!!!

3 Likes

Depends if they are still showing love I suppose

not sure if dad at their practices.

1 Like

Lots of info. Love that he has 4 years after a 2021 redshirt.
https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Lucas-Coley-transfer-portal-Arkansas-football-2022-185842633/

9 Likes

Watching this film shows Coley is a good runner as well. I also liked how he was going through his read as a HS QB. He obviously had good HS coaching and I am sure he did at Ole Miss as well.

5 Likes

My Arkansas friend said he thinks Coley will be really good just was burried in the depth chart.

8 Likes

How much insider love does Davis’ dad need? I would do my diligence too but he lives here, right?

I mean this program and Dana aren’t exactly mysterious. You see what you get from Dana. No fluff. No promises. And very tough coaching at the offensive skill positions.

3 Likes

Really for the very little I have seen I am excited. His arm and touch stand out to me. I can’t remember a double threat QB with that good of an arm. You couple it with our QB “intelligence” and potentially again potentially this is our future.

4 Likes

Well, we have Coley now. Wait til Tune is gone and Dana picks the pro-set guy to start. You’re gonna see chairs coming from every section of the balcony.

1 Like

Judging from the highlights video we should also be pursuing some of his WRs.

10 Likes

True dat!

Those guys have it goin on!

Coley can throw it forty yards half-cocked too.

2 Likes

Coley looks so damn accurate and makes some insanely precise throws. Also, looks to have a really good field view along with jets for legs.

5 Likes

Coley has a set of freakin arms on him. Miniature Mariota.

3 Likes

Coley’s high school coach was quoted in a ‘Whole Hogs Sports’ article as saying, “He’s (Coley) a great football player and an even greater person. I can’t say enough good things about him.”

3 Likes

and he wears number 7 
 !

4 Likes

I know this video was posted elsewhere but the slipperiness is delicious
starting at the 4:00 mark.

4 Likes