Boom! New Transfer Commit! LB Tennessee

Is it time to bring back the “fire Holgorsen and bench Tune” thread? I kid as well

2 Likes

Light for a LB but maybe a good option for our hybrid S/LB spot.

Edit just checked and he is listed at 6’1, 225.

1 Like

How did I miss Campbell going down?

Campbell didn’t go down, the poster was just thinking we might add another piece with him after AMc was hurt.

1 Like

Looks like another excellent player.

Kudos to our Coaching staff!

3 Likes

My iphone just received a flash message from CBS Sports regarding the transfer from Tennessee. Someone at CBS thinks this is a really BIG deal.

7 Likes

I know Dormady transferred here under Major but who was the Tennessee DL that transferred to Houston long before UH got P5 transfers? I want to say it was during Briles or very early Sumlin timeframe. I cannot remember his name…

1 Like

This is a good pickup but next time, we need another rb unless Snead is up to it.

1 Like

Ell Ash.

6 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t remember.

Then

From 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcmZsngfnU/?hl=en

2 Likes

Outstanding ! D wins championships, all day and all night

Is he eligible to play this season?

Maybe big running back ?

Yes

1 Like

Ash was a big dude.

If I remember correctly, pros were telling him to switch to OL but he didn’t want to do it.

If I’m remembering right, that’s why he left Tennessee–they wanted him on the OL, but we were going to leave him on the DL. Could be wrong, but that’s what I’m remembering.

We’ve been blessed by these one year transfers on both sides of the ball. Keep 'em coming!!!

There was an interview (while at UH) where the interviewer was saying that he hears from pro scouts, if Ash would move to the OL, he could make himself a good living. I think his answer was something along the lines of, “that is what they are saying”