BOOM! OU former 4-star LB from Houston transfers!

4 star, sounds like Deontay Anderson going from safety to linebacker.

10 Likes

It is starting to look more and more like we will be the favorites to win the AAC this year. This team should be far and away better than the conference mates other than UCF and Cincy.

9 Likes

9 Likes

That dog needs a Cohiba and a female dog.

7 Likes

Is he available to play next year?

Welcome Jamal to your University of Houston Family ! We can’t wait to see you play! We know you can help us !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

Here’s Jamal’s highlights from freshmen to senior years. Just a very powerful player and strong tackler. I wonder why he was a safety instead of a linebacker. Watch the “Bush HS Career Highlights” video that shows his entire high school career.

I am finally starting to come around?
I am finally starting to come around?
We went 12-2 and you are finally starting to come around?
We do not know your feeling about U of H getting a share of the PUF but now we know “YOU ARE FINALLY STARTING TO COME AROUND”

Tell us more on how you really feel or starting to really feel.

1 Like

I just stated that I’m starting to feel there is hope. The question is whether the thousands of people who, unlike me, chose to not even buy season, or even individual, tickets feel.

Considering our schedule next year, they might take another two years off to see if this is real.

You mention Season tickets n he flew away. Should stay in the Satellite threads IMHO. J/s

Cleaned that up nicely!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Baby billy

2 Likes

Ever see the biker t-shirt that says one the back, “If you can read this, the (female dog) fell off.” ?

2 Likes

Yes.

That’s an old school biker slogan.

1 Like