BOOM! - Ramon Walker c/o 2021 Commits!

Walker was one of four non-seniors (two juniors, two sophomores) who made the Top 10 Guy V Lewis award finalists this year.

2 Likes

A blatant ripoff of Ramon’s commitment graphic. As a graphic designer myself it’s really hilarious. No originality and they legit took the original and pasted their stuff on top smh

4 Likes

M’eh. What was that saying about imitation and the form of flattery?

1 Like

I noticed the Jumpman logo on the Bulldog commit. Oops

2 Likes

LOL. I wonder if Jordan will sue?

1 Like

Ramon Walker just got his rating from 247. 4 star, top 100 player.

20 Likes

1 Like

Now we just need to reel in chuks and armbrewster and I’ll be more than satisfied with 21

https://247sports.com/Player/Ramon-Walker-46101019/

Is the center even interested?

Chuks? It appears so on 24/7. He’s also a three star at Yates down the street.

Probably a better question for jcoop or pesik.

There are two rankings on 247. One is 247sports the other one is sports composite. Does anyone know the difference between the two. Thanks in advance.

247 has their own evalators and scouters that go evaluate recruits
 thats Top247

247 also does composite ranking which attempts to combine all 3 major recruiting services into 1 combined rankings (Top247, ESPN, & Rivals), that is the 247 composite

1 Like

Maybe it’s a jumpman template lol

He really didn’t have any offers to speak of
wonder why?

Lack of AAU this spring

1 Like

I have confidence in Sampson and staff when it comes to evaluating talent.

2 Likes

" #Houston has earned a commitment from the best player in the Greater Houston Area"

This is EXACTLY what you want to see

7 Likes

With no Bryce Griggs around, can we safely say that Ramon Walker is the best player in the Greater Houston area no doubt. Side note: mannn I feel old now, just found out I’m older than Ramon’s dad :grimacing:

I wonder if UH will keep going hard for Ja 'vier Francis, the number #2 player in Houston. 6’8 center who has a 7’4 wingspan but athletic and expanding his game more perimeter oriented.

1 Like

Being older than some kid’s 17 yr old Dad is not old, let me tell ya. You might want to hang around this forum more often
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes