Bowl Games...The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I will watch UH, UCF and turn on for AAC teams in case it counts for rating. Will watch little Rose Bowl because I have some history with UW. Others will be few minutes at the end if any excitement other than that nothing else.

The only thing you can do is boycott the CFP. I won’t watch a minute of it. To hell with 'em

I know for sure that I will be watching the Sugar Bowl. It is going to be “sweet” to see the bully dogs put a beat down on her man and the shorts. Swwweeeeetttttttttttt

The bowls, including the ones that don’t have great match-ups, usually have higher ratings than NBA and College Basketball games this time of year. People complain about the match-ups, but people also end up watching the games.

They watch then because they realize it’s the end of college football season no matter how crappy the bowl game is (unless it’s at the same time as a good bowl game).

Yep. I haven’t watch the CFP since 2014 and I only watched that because I wanted to see what Tom Herman was all about.

1 Like

Im actually looking forward to this bowl season more than most, I think there are some damn good matchups.

2 Likes