Bright spots from the Memphis game

Maybe we can use it for a buyout!

1 Like

We know our kicker can kick it to the 10 yard line

2 Likes

They kinda thinned out after halftime, which was disappointing. By the time Memphis scored the go-ahead TD, the student section was half-empty.

I don’t think we had a kickoff out of bounds this week. We do that too often and it usually drives me crazy. But it might have been a better strategy this week

At least the team does not do a warmup session anymore before start of second half. Leave that to opposing team. We just get back to the bench cold, give up a touchdown on special teams and go to sleep on defense !
Hello coach Applewhite

1 Like

Not in my part of the stadium (Section 128); the speakers near us seem to be out completely! Could not understand a thing they said!

Same in 103. Can’t hear it.

I was sitting in the student section this game. I Historically cannot hear anything down there and it sounded clearer than usual. Understood everything and the refs actually had their mic’s on.

It is just more of the “same ole, same ole”; the University has never maintained a building properly anywhere on campus. They just build one and then use it until it is about to fall down; then they do a super-expensive “renovation” or rebuild it entirely!

Just watch - sound system down; it will stay that way and get worse. Cracks in pavement - forget about it; they will be fixed only when they have to replace the whole sidewalk. Elevators or escalators that don’t work; walk the stairs - forever, not just for a week or so.

And, one of my favorites: lack of bulletin boards; no problem, just use the wooden doors to post messages with scotch tape, which cannot be removed without destroying the finish on those wooden doors. No consequences for the students or employees - none; hell, the damage they cause costs them nothing at all.

That is the way it has always been. Nothing will change.

Yes. with some weight, he’ll be awsomer!

Mid-terms.

You have a right to complain to Fetitta if you contribute generously every year.

Offense played the whole game.
We didn’t throw as many 6 yard passes on 3rd down and 8.
Roy punted well again.