Broodo Coog Engineer!

Salute to Broodo and all my Coog engineer brothers & sisters!

https://twitter.com/UHEngineering/status/1385609630173249545?s=20

16 Likes

An astonishing Degree and I salute Broodo for his academic prowess!

5 Likes

There is a football player carrying a 3.8-3.9 in EE right now as well.

7 Likes

We need to encourage other athletes, to pursue degrees that are in high demand and that they can use in the real world like Broodo

3 Likes

Double E that is VERY impressive.

2 Likes

Very admirable!

Here’s my level of electrical engineering…

12 Likes

I had to pass one electrical engineering class to get my degree. And I passed with an “A”…on the fourth attempt! :laughing:

My dad could never understand why I was having so much trouble. “Son, it’s not difficult. Black to black, white to white, green to green.” :thinking:

9 Likes

Which one?

Golf is a much simpler exercise . . . . . direction and distance, only two variables . . . . . one less than ee . . . . .

LOL, nice!

I’m a double EE, and my GPA wasn’t the best. I had to work thru college and commuted from Gunspoint mall area every day. So, that’s my excuse.

Anyhow, 4 courses outside of the EE curriculum were the bane of my existence…

Thermodynamics

Statistics

Modern physics

Geology (I thought this would be a fun and easy elective to take)…holy crap.

On the other hand, I had an art class…prof had a nude model come in for a few days. :star_struck:

11 Likes

Congratulations Broodo from another Coog Engineer! I can’t imagine playing BB and completing that Degree ! I had enough challenge just going to school . Labs were off the chart difficult !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

I know that you know.

1 Like

The effort one had to put into lab classes just seemed so out of proportion for a measly one hour of credit.

3 Likes

Yep Mike,
Lab instructors could make it really tough. The requirement to derive any formulas you used in your computations was just torture ! I should have subscribed to the “Run and play with BA”!
Go Coogs !

Coog EEs REPRESENT!

Dr. Dave is proud I’m sure…

Looks like our man gets his undergrad this semester. Congrats Caleb.

https://twitter.com/broodo30/status/1522989660473270273?s=20&t=G15-73Pl1LrTsC7rawwUrQ

17 Likes

Try 2 labs and 19 hours in one semester.

Social life…… Ha !

Wow. Getting a PhD in physics. Super impressive.

Needs to ask Joe Burrow or MJ how to hold a cigar for a pic…

1 Like