Buying or Selling Each AP Top 10 Men's CBB Team's National Championship Odds

AAC really is hurting perception this year and opportunities to gain more respect. Luckily the metrics love the team still.

2 Likes

Good grief they never think we’re any good no matter what.

but can you objectively argue with anything they said.

2 Likes

It’s a fair article. They also only bought 5 teams. Just keep the chip on our shoulder. We’ll be okay.

3 Likes

These are valid points he makes in the article; however, he never addresses the intangible advantage of having CKS as your coach in tournament play.

In the aspect of elimination format, I am buying Houston as a threat to win it all because outside the Baylor game, we are within a possession or clutch circus shot of advancing (Tyler Herro 3-pointer & Jordan Poole buzzer beater) to the next round during Sampson’s tenure.

I’m putting money on a team that competes and gives you a chance to win down the stretch. The really good teams that scare me in elimination format are the ones that have one or two of those “what the hell happened?” games on their schedule where they were ran off the court despite their overall record resume.

Just like little buddy from cuse was gonna tear us up…they don’t know jack…

4 Likes

Everyone is looking over Oregon.

Edit : and by looking over, I mean they are a top 50 kenpom team.

Edit #2: and okie lite is nearly a top 50 kenpom team.

2 Likes

I am surprised they are buying Wisconsin. Any time you have to point to Chris Vogt as a contributor, your argument starts to fall apart.

Don’t get me wrong – Davis is great and it is a good team but how far can they ride Davis’ shoulders?

2 Likes

Our worst half in 3 or more years.

2 Likes

The way I interpreted the article:
“UCLA is good guys! I really mean it! You can disagree, but you’d be dumb!”