BYU/Utah State

I am watching BYU vs Utah State and both teams are doing a great job running the football. I sure hope CDH and the 'Clipboard Guy" aka Dawson, (the alleged OC) are watching and taking notes on how it’s done.

I bet that’s what they’re doing right now. Watching ESPN with a notebook on the coffee table. watching a run play “We should totally try that!”

5 Likes

UH is 2-2

Good game. Good discipline.

1 Like

Utah State lost to FCS Weber State 35-7…

1 Like

And UH barely got by the ‘smart guys’.

Targeting play against Utah St, one thing that would stop targeting, in addition to sitting out two half’s, you add when you come back from targeting you have to wear a practice bubble helmet. That will mark you as targeting and prevent you from doing it again.

1 Like

Three weeks ago actually. Last week they lost to UNLV. Their lone win is against UConn. Makes me feel better about our season.

1 Like

No one is any good

Or, the transfer portal and NIL are starting to create parity among most teams.
:thinking:

3 Likes

Couple that with only 9 days in full pads allowed for Spring practice and a season-long ban on “drills that encourage or create straight-line contact”… I am not sure how much can be attributed to each of those items: portal, NIL, practice limits; but the outcomes of each game are getting more difficult to predict.

1 Like