BYU - UTSA

Right now BYU is leading UTSA in 2nd quarter; 7-3.

Is on tv?

1 Like

ESPN2

1 Like

Yep. ESPN2

1 Like

14-3 now. BYU dominating stats but hasn’t been dominating the scoreboard

1 Like

Thanks guys

1 Like

As long as we cut out self inflicted mistakes it will be a game when we play them. I think our defense will be the most physical defense they’ve played all season.

6 Likes

I am confident we will win that game.

3 Likes

Don’t look now but UTSA has scored, 21-13 BYU, 4th quarter. Go Runners

1 Like

Yup and the Roadrunners have just held and are getting the ball back.

not so sure BYU has seen anything like our Defense or offense this year…UTSA giving them all they can handle
we need byu to win though, so they stay top 15

5 Likes

Utsa trying to ruin our party.

1 Like

BYU will win this game. They lead 21-13 and have the ball on the UTSA 20 third and 2 with less than 5 minutes left.

The Cougs are now up 27-13 with 2:18 left.

Wait, BYU went into the prevent and UTSA just scored. Now 27-20BYU with 1:17 left.

2 Likes

Utsa scores again. 20 -27
i think this is all the tape our coaches will need as a blueprint to beat byu

2 Likes

BYU wins 27-20.

1 Like

I wasn’t particularly impressed with BYU. They do a good job stopping running up the middle but I think we have the speed to beat them to the outside. Upfront they look strong and fast so tune may feel some pressure, but if he has time, he should find open recievers as byu secondary has a below average 2nd step.

As for offense, they have that one rb that looks formidable and they have good hands. They don’t drop a lot of passes.

I think we match up just fine. Should be a good game.

2 Likes

I think Payton Turner, Parrish, and D’Anthony et al will have a great deal of say about this coming game, as in they may be licking their chops. The BYU QB didn’t impress me when he had pressure on him. UTSA didn’t provide much. Also, BYU hasn’t seen anything like our speed. I think the red Cougars by 2 scores at least as the mountain cats wither in the 2nd half.

2 Likes

We owe BYU a beating! Time to get it done.

5 Likes

BYU team speed is not on AAC level and they are very one dimensional on offense and defense. Take care of the ball and we beat them. The real question is how far will they drop in the polls after this struggle with UTSA?

1 Like

Why would any Defensive Coach want to use “Prevent Defense”??? The Prevent Defense has always prevent the Team that uses it from winning, Always!

1 Like