C.J. Guidry Hitting the Transfer Portal

The young man was not seeing the field much. Best wishes at achieving his dream.

https://twitter.com/Cj_Guidry/status/1595528034068893696

12 Likes

No interviews please…

2 Likes

Best of luck to him. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Sucks I really liked him out of HS. He was excited to be a coog. Sad reality is he wont be the last. Hope all of these kids find a good home

Heard many good things about him when we picked him up…kinda disappointed we didn’t get to see too much of him.

Wish him luck tho.

The guy that recruited him isn’t there

Looking at his commitment thread, you held Guidry as proof of CDH’s recruiting prowess.
A lot changes in two years.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Another early life lesson. Things may not work out but you keep moving forward.

3 Likes

Nice offers but ended up with no stats. Got into just 2 games in 2 years.

WOW…in 3 years?

Yeah, I would have bet on myself and left, too…kinda sad bc I remember a large group of people with “Guidry” on their backs sitting near me on the stands during our game against UTSA.

It was probably some of his family, and they likely didn’t see him play.

4 Likes

Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands… lol

2 Likes

Shows how our recruiting has picked up. What once was a good get for the staff is no longer the standard. Our talent has increased . See Golden and Nelson and our portal pickups like Brown and Manjack. This year we have Wilson and Banks coming in as a high WR recruits . See the progression in the upgrade of talent ?

2 Likes

Interesting point you’re making here. Hadn’t thought of it that way, but if this is the direction were trending in (upwards), then I’ll take it!

Talk about backpedaling lol.

Just to be accurate, he has only been here 2 seasons. He is a redshirt freshman

Celebrating a proud Houstonian who really wanted to be a coog not panning out is pretty shitty. Even from a slimeball like you

7 Likes

Thanks. Corrected. I had the 2 games, no stats part right but switched his recruiting class w Khiyon Wafer.

1 Like

Yeah umm no. Not really sure how much either one of those players you mentioned have contributed.

If anything, it shows that CDH and the crew offered scholarships to guys who they were unable to get on the field. Why?

1 Like

Its because Dana is not very good HC. Hes average imo.