Caleb Mills Starts For Memphis?

Didn’t have that on my bingo card

2 Likes

Yep he looks like he plays the point. He can still shoot the ball and watch folks run by him on defense

6 Likes

Did you notice who was on the bench when the game was on the line in the last few minutes?

1 Like

I think it was the five fouls that had him on the bench when the game was on the line in the last few minutes.

5 Likes

He found a home. Perfect for him as Penny does not require defense.

1 Like

He has regressed since he left UH. Just wasn’t in his nature to play like we want unless he was being held accountable.

2 Likes

Looks like his college career is over.

https://x.com/munzly/status/1808136142799151423

2 Likes

Well, at least he doesn’t have to play defense anymore :sunglasses:.

5 Likes

This seems like Memphis every season with their roster.

2 Likes

Feel terrible for him. A bad way to end your last season.

5 Likes

What was the request for? Was he trying to be like that Mumphish player who was there forever? Deandre something? He was at Mumphish before Aslan was there before it was written!

:rofl:

I think it’s because he was slightly over the limit to be approved of a medical redshirt

It wasn’t really that close and he has transferred twice. Go enjoy life in Siberia Caleb. It could be worse, but sure could have been better.

I guess it depends on your definition of close. He played 14 games and one conference game. So like 4 or 5 games off a medical redshirt.

Still, playing so little and being done sucks.

A player who transferred three times in six years, and doesn’t get a med redshirt doesn’t need sympathy. He needs to get along with his life.

He saw significant PT at Florida State and probably should have stayed there.

Memphis was one transfer too many. Perhaps Memphis offered him an NIL deal, but his body wasn’t up to the task.

Given his injury history, pro ball is problematic, so I hope he has a plan for his life outside of sports.

3 Likes

Pro ball, but overseas somewhere. Like Kazakhstan.

2 Likes

He was one of my favorite players when he was with us, so I hope to see him do well in the pro game. I would have loved for him to stay, but such is life.

5 Likes

Loved Caleb. Was an impact underclassman on teams with multiple future NBA players.

I do remember him making a few blocks and stealing the ball.

Several game winners too.

2 Likes

Quit the team in the middle of the season. Glad he got to watch us go to the Final Four from the cheap seats. He wanted to have an easier path so he got to spend his time at two horrible cultures in FSU and Memphis.

7 Likes

Must have missed those games.

1 Like