Calling Qwan

Is Qwan still in time out ?

3 Likes

We haven’t lost in a while and Tune is playing very well so what do you expect? :laughing:

Besides, there’s hardly any room for smack for a team preparing for a CCG.

That’s my hypothesis. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Am I mistaken, or wasn’t he also supposed to make a contribution to CP? Or am I thinking of another poster?

1 Like

He happily ate his crow in public on this board, so I don’t get the need to now call him out.

12 Likes

I’m wondering where KMoney and Mr. Beast are. Haven’t seen them post in awhile.

1 Like

Just wandering if he’s still locked up and unable to post since haven’t heard from him

Did one of them become CoogsIn4? lol

2 Likes

Mr Beast morphed :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know about this. He insulted people early in the season for supporting Tune/Dana and then insulted people who made him eat crow for being wrong late in the season. He ate that crow, but sure wasn’t happy about it.

2 Likes

KMoney always posted great stats. I appreciated the fact he would post some regarding Derek.

Bultokid, why are you trying to give alcohol to a recovering alcoholic? He just got out. Don’t take the bait Qwanseeker for your own sake.

1 Like

If we lose to Cincy, he’ll be back vomiting all kinds of filth

1 Like

Yes a familiar poster has recently changed his screen name :crazy_face:

so you want him canceled??

His reaction to having to eat crow was changing his name “your full name” to insult some members and get banned.

Ban was temporary but cowardly and pathetically refusing to pay his bet on here could keep him away.

When is Brad paying up? His ban ended on Nov 27th. But he’s probably already posting under another name

2 Likes

It’s no worries, we’ll get it done when he can I am sure

1 Like

Kmoney is everywhere

3 Likes

Where did you get that from? Your hamster is off its wheel again. I like Qwan, fun guy to banter back and forth with.

1 Like

Yea but you didn’t account for all the Perfect people on here who thk their opinion is only one that counts.