Cameron Tyson

I gotcha.

Im just saying if you’re the #1 or #2 option on your team. You may start off 0-4, but your team is gonna keep feeding you. And then you get hot and shoot a good % for the game

His numbers are impressive. No doubt

And i think hes at a perfect spot. The WAC conference this year with Grand Canyon, Sam Houston St, New Mexico St, Utah Valley, Stephen F Austin, is a very good mid major league

Last year it was really good too, but unfortunately they had Lamar, Chicago St and UTRGV dragging down the leagues metrics

1 Like

As good as he can shoot he would have not ever been able to do what else we require from our guards. Glad we had him and got to see that sweet stroke from outside but I am even happier with those we have had on our roster.

3 Likes

Epic beard game

4 Likes

Dude is the leading the country in scoring early on. He’s nice, js!

He didn’t leave ala Mills. He was down in the depth chart.

5 Likes

I’m happy for him. He made the right decision and is reaping the benefits.

11 Likes

Tells you a lot about where our program is that a dude that has the ability to average 30 a game can’t get minutes on our team. I hope Cam continues to kill it up there and makes the tourney.

7 Likes

Zone buster

It is my understanding that even though he shot the ball well, he did not fit into our defensive culture . . . . .

I wouldnt say “culture” because it wasn’t a mentality thing… his body just isn’t built for top level defense. Didn’t have the feet, athleticism or length … but he was hustling out there

5 Likes

Beautiful shot and I am glad he landed somewhere he could show out…

Cam will be on ESPNU in about an hour.

1 Like

Ssss

Hes playing on ESPNU right now and taking names :eyes::eyes::eyes:

there’s a football game on

looks like the name he is taking is L

1 Like

Anyone want to tell me how good our OL is. That plus terrible play calling. See if our D can get lucky again. I have my doubts

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coog2/status/1606427022741409792

1 Like

@bigmccoog

3 for 14 for Tyson today :grimacing:

This was Iona’s super bowl.

1 Like