Can we sell out the homecoming game?

Sellouts indicate that demand is at the very least meeting stadium capacity and is one indicator of healthy fan involvement.

Like stated we will naturally get a boost in the Big12 by having more recognizable teams along with more of their fans.

In the end, winning big and sustained is the only proven way to get significantly more fans to UH games against “no name” teams. DH seems to be finally turning that corner for us…

1 Like

The Astros start the playoffs on Thursday and there are plenty of seats available to all the games, so if you are asking if we can sell out the ECU game the answer is no, not in the current climate. It’s not the coaches fault, maybe it is #firedustybaker

sell-outs = max revenue potential…why would we not try to make money??? lulz

Coogfans solving UH athletics

2 Likes

We should attempt to increase attendance at every opportunity.

1 Like

I feel UH does not have a big enough budget to do any crazy marketing these P5 schools have.

I don’t think we do enough/any commercials, local tv shows/radio, heck even shows like that baylor 365 stuff. I think they have a segment like rice does for UH athletics on ATTSW or something but it seems to be 2 weeks behind.

Our opponents aren’t moving the needle either. I think SMU will be our best shot at a over 30k game.

For ECU… some crazy stuff must happen for us to sell that out.

It depends on what our record is. If we’re right and tight and the media is starting to consider a UH-Cincy championship game the, yea, maybe.

Astros prices have gotten ridiculous.

The sellout is going to come the following week, when ranked SMU comes to town in a showdown game…