2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

“I only had one scholarship offer coming out of high school,” Keenum said. “Only had one team that really wanted me after college. A lot of people telling me I can’t do this or that. I like to think I’ve proven a lot of people right — the people that believe in me, my coaches, family and teammates. Prove them right more than I want to prove people wrong.

“But it feels pretty good to prove people wrong, too.”

2 Likes

Love Case Keenum!!!

Case currently 16 for 21, 226 yards, 2 TDs

1 Like

Just threw for another TD, 28-3 now.

He’s playing nuts right now.

1 Like

Case 24/33 359 yards 3TDs. Looking more like his numbers when was a Coog!

4 Likes

Made my sports weekend.

1 Like

Anyone want to say Case can’t play in the NFL.
Read the box score today.
When you practice with the ones and have weapons, you can see talent at work.
Great game Case. Go Coogs.

Where is shaggy?

Lmao at this Buccaneers fan’s comment. They are 0-3 against Keenum and he embarrassed them again today.

“Case Keenum can go fuck himself.”

“Nothing good ever happens when the Bucs play this dude. I figured he was a product of the Jeff Fisher Rams coached teams that had some weird voodoo on us, but nah. And to make matters worse, literally almost all of the starters on defense went down at some point in time. Completely ridiculous. The refs sucked complete ass, too, totally in favor of the Vikings, but that’s not the reason the Bucs lost.”

“Seriously, it’s a problem when Case Keenum has an infinitely better deep ball than your #1 overall pick. I’m officially worried about Jameis. He throws darts and is precise in the intermediate passing game, but looks lost outside of that.”

Not the first time Case has had a great game in the NFL. He has proven he can play and deserves the check more than others.

1 Like

Didn’t Jameis score an 8 on the Wunderlich test? He might be able to throw darts but he don’t be no rocket scientist.

I’m seeing the “Bucs aren’t good” comment on twitter. That could be true but an undrafted QB just outperformed a #1 draft pick. Most Coog fans know to never count out Case Keenum!

2 Likes

I just took a glance, look at the numbers of Bradford against the Saints and Keenum against the Bucs. It’s spooky how close they are.

Keenum’s line:
25 of 33 for 369 yards, 75.8%, 11.18 ypa, 3 TDs, 0 INT, 142.1 RAT

Bradford’s line:
27 of 32 for 346 yards, 84.4%, 10.81 ypa, 3 TDs, 0 INT, 143.0 RAT

crazy spooky

Chris Leak had an 8. Vince Young got a 6 the 1st time he took it, 14 the 2nd

Eh. The Wonderlic is a pretty awful measure of intelligence, especially since most NFL players know that it doesn’t really matter, and accordingly, don’t put forth any effort on it whatsoever.

You still don’t think he’s any good?

He can’t throw over the top. :wink:

You still think Allen is the best QB we ever had?

Eh, and yet they Continue to use it and make fun of those that do poorly. Maybe Jameis isn’t smart enough to play in the Pro’s? Admittedly, I am a little biased because I don’t like loud mouth self promoting athletes.

1 Like