We needed that!

Oh yeah, beauty!

All he needs is some help.

Career TD # 50 for Case

4 Likes

Video of Case to Sutton TD. Great rollout and prefect target pass
https://twitter.com/broncosnation60/status/1048986346898051074?s=21

3 Likes

bolles needs to be fired. I have never seen an o lineman getting this many holding calls!

Guy is killing Case.w

And people are complaining about Dane Roy. This guy

2 Likes

They bought that joke in here.

Chubb smh

Musgrave is horrible

2 Likes

Case is going to get killed back there

1 Like

WTH happened to Denver’s D?

2 Likes

I guess they quit

Looks like the O-line quit

4 Likes

Very succinctly, the Broncos are awful. Feel bad for Case. Unfortunately it will be a long season

It’s the Texans all over again for him. I am still mad at the Vikings. Why would they let go of the QB that got them to the playoffs, then sign a QB who Case had better numbers then? I hope they fail miserably.

5 Likes

I would love to say that Case is part of the solution, but this team is bad and Case isn’t making them better. I am the biggest Keenum fan; I have never rooted harder for a NFL player to succeed, but he is holding the ball too long with this offensive line. The play calling ain’t helping.

3 Likes

These stupid announcers. Comment that Case all over the place then he proceeds to throw three perfect passes lol

2 Likes

The route running of the Denver WRs is starting to become suspect. People are saying Case is holding the ball too long, but is seem like to often receivers are not getting open. I don’t think I have seen a Bronco receiver get open like the Jets receiver did on their TD.