2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Never gonna give up on Case.

4 Likes

Oh look
good play called back by a penalty. Haven’t seen that before.

2 Likes

Their line sucked last year and they did nothing to improve it. It pisses me off that this keeps happening to him. Finally got a chance in Minnesota and then gets kicked to the curb. Got no credit for his ability and now his ability is wasted again.

4 Likes

Why doesn’t he run it in.

Please let this TD stand for a change

4 Likes

I’m with you Rick.

It’s really tough when every drive has to go 200 yards due to holding and offensive pass interference penalties.

3 Likes

Same deal as with the Texans. They try to run a West Coast O but don’t have the line to do it. If you have two linemen trying to double team a defender, you’ve already lost because now there is a defender somewhere else with nothing to do but ruin your day. WCO is all about precision timing on routes, meaning that defender can either stand where the ball will be or knows exactly how long he has to get to the QB. WCO doesn’t account for the defense’s actions, but the enemy always gets a vote.

The Broncos are succeeding when they go to Air Raid principles of getting rid of the ball quickly into space, and primarily when Air Raid QB Keenum throws to Air Raid WR Sanders. Not saying they’re system guys, but that the system takes advantage of their strengths and takes away the defense’s advantages.

If they would get a great O line, they could run WCO, but Elway is obsessed with replicating his own success without considering that it isn’t exclusively attributable to finding HOF level QB talent.

4 Likes

If Case gets us a TD here

I’m m gonna lose it. Run the ball!

Explain that 3rd down play to me. Almost seemed like they had no idea how to score from six yards out

They got the hosses to run it in! Geez

No edge

Gurley makes life a lot easier on Goff.

1 Like

Rams are stupid

1 Like

Going into the season did the Broncos even look at Cases film from the Vikings? How about the stat where he led the NFL in passing percentage on the move? It like trying to shove a square peg in a round hole.

Case has had good stats for last two games and they will both be losses unless a miracle happens here.
It isn’t Case.
Broncos oline sucks.

5 Likes

And what is with bobbles and drops on passes right into their chest.

Musgrave is a dummy. No times outs, down 10 and he is running the ball with little over 2 minutes to go.

If the d hadn’t given that FG drive it would be a tie game!

Case is doing his job! Another TD! Those 4 points taken off the board due to the stupid taunting penalty is a killer.

2 Likes