2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

I am not sure what happened on that interception. Was Case trying to throw it to a spot?

Just looked like an overthrow judging by his reaction right afterward

I guess after the interception they are not going to let Case throw. They ran the ball three times in a row on 1st and 20.

Case throws a pick his first year and the football world lets out a collective sigh of disgust.

Rosen throws 2 pick sixes 
oh he needs to grow into the position and will with more experience 
 he needs more time to develop.

9 Likes

Yup saw that too.

But case has more experience. You cant blame them for being more critical of the vet over the rook.

In other news Ed might go to arizona and be a cardinal. Deshaun played with a partial collapsed lung and a cracked rib. Soooooo texans stocking on Oline.

Did you see where I said Case IN HIS FIRST YEAR?

I thought you meant first year with Broncos. But I dont remember people being critical. He was better than Schaub or the QB at the time. Texans went through alot of them. Before then Kubiak had his health collapse on the field during the colts game that switched momentum. Arguably a turning point in his career.

Good news Case had a great first half.

Had a lot to do with the 35-3 advantage.

2 Likes

You don’t remember people being critical?

That’s all I need to know.

6 sacks? I hope that was case with what, 3? I missed the game!

Quarterback Case Keenum is one of the few bright discoveries on a roster that arguably has plenty of holes. With three games to go, Keenum – the starter the rest of the way – wants to end Houston’s season with a flourish.

Whatever dude. Really? Researching to grasp on to something to prove your point? If I could pull tape from the radio talk shows during that time frame, you’d have to take a week off of work to hear all the constant demeaning and denigrating things they assailed Case with during that time.

4 Likes

#ywcf

Denver defense just pounced on Rosen to start the game. It was quickly 21-0 from two pick-six so it was all downhill from there for CK.

He had a few drives with timely completions and was aided by a solid run attack. The deep TD to Sanders was easily his best score of the year imo.

Second half he threw a pick on one of the early drives and after that only got two pass plays called for rest of the game. But seeing as how large the lead was it was probably going to be that way regardless.

On to the Chiefs part II on the 28th.

The only way someone could not remember the Houston media being critical of Case during and after his 1st year getting starts with the Texans is for them to have not ever listened to am radio sports shows or watched the weekend TV ‘wrap up’ shows
or to suffer from total amnesia.

7 Likes

The Cowboys were 1 - 15 in 1989. Yes, he was Aweful until he got those players from the U of Miami

I was a big Texans fan from day one. The hate from fans and radio hosts soured me on the team for quite a while. I was indifferent to them until I read what BOB told Case in his book. One of the guys on 610 mentioned the limp **ck qb’s the Texans had coming up on the schedule and included Case. Hope the Broncos break 40 again.

4 Likes

Brady threw 2 picks last week, I think you could say he is experienced also. Just saying.

I’ve been a Texans fan from the beginning as well, but getting really sick of the crap they keep putting on the field. There’s no excuse for it. I’ll be solidly rooting for Case when the Texans face the Broncos.

2 Likes